Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: PaCoLEM

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    I wonder how many projectors we can get going at the same time?
    and the total laser output of all...
    we can start with mine...50 watts of 532
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

I think i could get around 20 watts combined.

Ok,
    Laserman532, now i will have to bring my sunglasses or maybe a welding hood!

Who is doing the tech. stuff????
    web cams etc.???

I have a tracker-pod pan-tilt internet controllable
    a couple Linksys wireless internet cams

Lets get this figured out!

are we officially on for those dates?

Default I hope the dates are set!

I have been getting my white elephant and goodies together! I am still working on some optical quartz for lumina fun stuff.

I do not know how much power I will be bringing to the LEM, even with my ALC60 it will probably be under a watt (with no PSU well under ). I will only be around until the end of June, then on the road again.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyGus View Post
    Lets get this figured out!

are we officially on for those dates?

thats when I'll be there
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

and where is this taking place, again? I know it's in bend, but do we have a venue?

and where is this taking place, again? I know it's in bend, but do we have a venue?
    Laserman532 has a couple venues lined up, one for back-up both with 3-phase and water!

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    Laserman532 has a couple venues lined up, one for back-up both with 3-phase and water!

-Adam
    sweet. Is the water just regular garden hose-sized fittings or do I need to bring some special fittings?

edit: Also I thought I would ask just to be safe, will persons under 21 years of age be allowed? I'm 23 but my girlfriend turns 21 about a month AFTER the meet, and she wants to tag along.

sweet. Is the water just regular garden hose-sized fittings or do I need to bring some special fittings?

edit: Also I thought I would ask just to be safe, will persons under 21 years of age be allowed? I'm 23 but my girlfriend turns 21 about a month AFTER the meet, and she wants to tag along.
    Requirements are that they dont act stupid and or do stupid...that is pretty much my rule. We will be dealing with high voltages and fragile, expensive equipment so a water balloon fight would not be acceptable. Typical garden hose connection, no need to bring anything special unless you have special connectors on your gear, bring that if you do. My first venue is perfect, it is up for lease, if it gets leased I go to plan b.

So far we have me, lasernerd,sugeek,gooeygus, maybe platniminimuuiumnm Is that It?
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay