Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: PaCoLEM

nope, no water cooling necessary, runs on a chiller that takes 220 vac tho.
    all i need to run the system is 220vac single phase at 40 amps and we are good to go!

No forklifts, no liquid nitrogen, no tankers full of exotic dangerous gasses, no contacting the galactic federation for projection to the stars no armor suit or faraday cage...just me, my laser in my Yugo!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm Special & A Winner Too!.JPG  

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

I like to fire up the 168 whenever I get a chance

But if there's no water I guess I can leave her at home

Laser Warning 3-phase and Water are NEEDED!

Gus, you need to get a cooling system, talk to Pat I know he has one he can sell you! You will just need to add fans and a pump! There are plenty of places you should be able to get 3-phase, but you also may want to invest in some large gauge cable and a squid box. I know Rick should have access, be sure to invite Kyle from laseronics, wes (on the board) and Jamesx1234 (Platinum can get a hold of him). I wish I could make it to another LEM but 1500 miles is a long way, starting to make SELEM look close!

-Adam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3367.JPG  

Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Pat has a lot of stuff that I need

When do I get to come pick up that krypton, pat? (all 3/4 watt of it... sorry I had to... hehe) You tell me when and I'll be there