Oh boy!
They're in for quite a treat then aren't they?
I'm anxious to see the photos/video
--DDL
I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.
Haha!! Well they will see the light!!But the whole reason Im doing this is to send a message about God useing lasers!!
I just got done getting my fans hooked up, and yes its loud!! But it means its going to be coolIf I can get everything done.... I hope to have some more pics tom.night!!!
djmatt
![]()
Arc Flash the wonderbolt
Matt-
some of the most impressive pics ive seen. the 405 seems to really add a nice lower color pallette. you have done an AMAZING job there buddy!! i cant wait to see this at SELEM.
how heavy is it? you must get quite a workout moving this thing around. i think you should hire momma cat as your roadie!!!hehehehe...(just kiddin cat!)
i think you should get some video of it ASAP! record the church show you are doing this weekend (i think you said this weekend).
-Marc
ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee
Authorized Dealer for:
- Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
- KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
- X-Laser USA
- CNI Lasers
- Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems
FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems
The Power and the Glory, no doubt.
I'm doing a visuals-and-lasers gig for a religious group later this summer, but I wouldn't describe them as a church exactly... they're a group devoted to direct experience of the divine... very very interesting stuff if you ask me.
Marc,
I became a roadie years ago along with Matthew's dad. It's a labor of love for many reasons. Right now Matthew can't afford to pay me, I'll wait until he starts doing the BIG shows.Being artistic Matthew doesn't let me help too much with set up. He's thinking as he lays it out. If I can figure out Pangolin, I think I can help that way. I need one of those signs that they put on Driver's Ed car..............."laser person in training. Cat
Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
When I still could have...
I concur with Steve. You've got to be running really high power or else doing something galactically stupid in order to set something on fire. (Then again, I guess I sort of qualify for the "galactically stupid" category when I burned a small hole in our new couch with my HGM5 Argon... At least I didn't start a fire though.)
Adam