Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: RGBV laser

Awakening <--- Excellent beam show song IMHO!

Really digging this stuff!

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

Talking

Haha!!! Yeah!! Now I just have to put it all together!! And Im kinda nervus about that part!!!
    Thanks!!
    My music has kinda taken a back seat untill I get my laser done! but I have some new songs Ive got to add to soundclick but havent had time to
    Haha!! no im not that big!!! But I can make one and send you one if you want.

djmatt

Quote Originally Posted by daedal View Post
    Hiya Matt,

Looks like someone's christmas is coming early this year?

About the music... DUDE! GREAT STUFF! You got a record I can buy? I'd love to have these... this is the kinda stuff I 'think' to

This is really cool man. Thank you very much for sharing it.

--DDL

Good stuff!!

I might have to give this so-called "trance" music you youngsters listen to another opportunity, and add to my die-hard "classic rock" library!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Good stuff!!
    I might have to give this so-called "trance" music you youngsters listen to another opportunity, and add to my die-hard "classic rock" library!!
    Resistance is futile, Randy. You will be assimilated.

All joking aside though, I *TOLD* you guys that you'd be seeing great stuff from Matt. The guy's got talent - no doubt about it.

Can't wait to see his first beam-show at SELEM! And yeah, his music has got "LASERS" written all over it. It would almost be a crime to listen to his tracks without firing up the projector!

Adam

Great mix!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Good stuff!!

Haha!! Most paeople call it trance. I call it uplifting trance!!!

Ill take that as a great compliment!!!!

Thanks!

djmatt

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Resistance is futile, Randy. You will be assimilated.

All joking aside though, I *TOLD* you guys that you'd be seeing great stuff from Matt. The guy's got talent - no doubt about it.

Can't wait to see his first beam-show at SELEM! And yeah, his music has got "LASERS" written all over it. It would almost be a crime to listen to his tracks without firing up the projector!

Adam
    Oh my word!! Haha!!!
    Thanks!!!
    Well Im not sure how well my first beam show will be,but Ill put all ive got in to it!!!

djmatt

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by djmatt View Post
    Ill take that as a great compliment!!!!
    For sure... If you can convert an old fart like Randy (who only listens to classic rock), then you've really accomplished something!

Eh - I guess that wasn't fair to Randy. After all, I *did* see him bouncing his head to the side at FLEM 5 a couple times when we had some dance music playing... Maybe all hope is not yet lost for him! (Where's Soforene with his "Stukey and the Buffo" thumbnail when you need him?)

But yeah, your music is awesome Matt. Keep it up.(I'm going to play some of your mixes at SELEM while we play with LivePro... (No pressure dude!)

Adam

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ljk View Post
    Great mix!!!!
    Thank you!!!
    I hope to try to get the new ones up soon!!!
    I ran in to a small prob. when my main HDD went out,now I just have to reset all the setting and Ill be back in busness!!!

djmatt

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    For sure... If you can convert an old fart like Randy (who only listens to classic rock), then you've really accomplished something!

Eh - I guess that wasn't fair to Randy. After all, I *did* see him bouncing his head to the side at FLEM 5 a couple times when we had some dance music playing... Maybe all hope is not yet lost for him! (Where's Soforene with his "Stukey and the Buffo" thumbnail when you need him?)

But yeah, your music is awesome Matt. Keep it up.(I'm going to play some of your mixes at SELEM while we play with LivePro... (No pressure dude!)

Adam
    Haha!!!
    Wow!! Thanks!!
    I was playing with live pro, with some of them too!!!
    But what I really want to do is run Pangolin off my synth,or better yet my turntables!!!!
    Ill have to try that after I get the "Tank" up and running!!!
    Oh one ? Im still having trob. with what I need to do with the loop on the breakout card, DZ told me ounce,but I think I got mixed up again

djmatt