Thread: Gottalovelasers

Thumbs up Gottalovelasers

Over the past couple months I have definitely read several threads about dealings with fellow users... I can definitely see just how important credibility is for users who are looking to buy or sell products \ services. Keeping your reputation high and clean in this industry is very important. I feel that the best way to maintain a good reputation is to be honest and personable with all of your dealings. And I think it is also important to RECONIZE individuals when they have delivered superior service. How else will we know who we can rely on? =)

I want to take the time to recognize Mark (aka.. GOTTALUVLASERS) for superior service in my recent dealings with him.

For those who may be unaware... Mark is the designated authorizes US dealer for LaserWave lasers.

Just last month I blew my red MAXY module up two days before a show

Many reached out to help me get by... including DZ and Buffo (Adam)...
    Thanks again for that

I did a little digging in the thread and found that people seemed to be pretty satisfied with LaserWave products.... Good quality for the dollar.

I eventually started conversations with Mark via PM... he offered to have me call him to discuss my needs.

When I called Mark..... Man was he a nice guy!!! We must have talked for an hour. This was my first real conversation with someone from the forum and I must say it was an extremely pleasant one I was truly blown away how personable and honest this gentleman was. He was up front and honest right from the start.

We talked through some options... Some of those options he suggested were actually steering me away from buying more than I really needed at this time. Mark took the time to prepare some quotes for me and had them to me in no time.
    Mark also offers discounts for members of PL and the ILDA... this is a nice little bump to help the wallet..

After some talking back and forth with the wife and understanding what I could really afford (Not what I want to afford)... Mark gladly helped me make my decision that worked for ME.

He sent me a PO... I paid on PayPal....
    Mark even called me when he realized that the way I used PayPal caused the PayPal fee to be reduced and offered to credit it back to me (That’s honesty)

Now here is where I realized that I made the right decision to use Mark and the LaserWave products..

When you place an order with Mark... the lasers are shipped to him first. Mark runs the lasers through a burn in period and documents the output power of the laser over the course of the burn in. If there is a problem with the lasers.... Mark takes care of it.. not you. He can send it back and make it right! This is pretty cool as I know many of us may not have access to a precision power meters. Nor have the patience to go through a thorough burn in test

I received my package exactly on the date he specified on the PO...
    When I opened the package it was well packed and complete with a copy of the invoice and test report he completed. It had data points over several hours of burn in to show how the laser warms up and when it reaches its steady state.. I liked the 30 minute measurement as this really gives you idea how much power your at shortly after setup. He also goes on to take power measurements with respect to input voltage to determine the linearity of the analog input.

Bottom line!
    I placed an order with a very cool guy!
    I paid what I feel was a very reasonable price!
    The product I was buying was tested by someone who is extremely knowledgable!
    The product arrived on time!!!
    The laser is extremely high quality both mechanically and optically! (Compared to what I have purchased in the past)

I will definitely do business with Mark again! And I will always recommend him to anyone in the forum..

By the way...
    The laser is awesome!!!... I have some work to do to get it integrated into my projector but man is the quality a hundred times better than the other lasers I havce pruchased else where! Not to mention the laser is measured to be outputing 150mW over speced.. Aparently this is typical of LaserWave products. Better than that whole Laserworld fiasco.. LOL!!

Mark, Thank you again for the great service....

Thanks!!!

Sean

Thumbs up +1

You just found this out?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    You just found this out?
    Haha.... This forum moves way fast... It takes me awhile to catch up

Glad to see you agree!

Cool

Glad to hear that everything worked out. Yeah, Marc is a great guy. So next time, when you need to upgrade, you know who to call!

BTW, you are going to be bringing that projector to SELEM in August, right?

Adam

Default Reputation and Integrity

GOTTALUVLASERS..........I've spoken with Marc through PM but he has helped my son more than I can express with words. So I'm glad it was expressed so well here for all to see. I believe he has worked hard to build his reputation and integrity not just as a dealer but someone who remembers what it was like in the beginning as a laserists (is that the correct terminology). There are several people on this forum who in just the few short months that I've been a part of PL and FLEM (soon to add SELEM) are over the top people and dealers. Blessings, Cat

very humbled everyone!....

thank you VERY much for the kind words. Just remember, if it wasn't for all of you I wouldnt HAVE a delaership business. So I try my best to take care of you as I would like to be taken care of as a customer.

LASERGUY-
    dont paint me out to be TOO much of a hero! i STILL wish ya went with a 635!! (j/k!) This business and this industry relies on people who have "been there, done that..." I am glad to help out as much as I can and give my honest opinions. Sometimes those opinions will cause a person to spend a little bit more money for what they want to accomplish. Sometimes that advice can help SAVE a customer some money (as in your case). And as we ALL know, saving money in the laser business NEVER EVER happens! The bottom line is what suits YOU the best. not what suits me!!

CAT-
    Thank you very much! your son is going to be the next "Hugo" i think!! (everyone here can explain who hugo is!) He is pretty much the G-D of Laserists and show programming. Your son honestly seems to have some sort of a "knack" and insight to this industry. Just the little bit I spoke to him REALLY impressed me!! He is really jumping into this head first. He will be calling me and posting here QUITE often i think with questions! which i honestly am looking forward to. He does have a deadline though...
    SELEM!!!

Again, Thank you very much for the kind words everyone! you ALL get complimentary 1 watt blue lasers now!!

(you wish!)

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    .... you ALL get complimentary 1 watt blue lasers now!!
    Am I too late to say I've seen the sun shine out of your bottom?