Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: F/T Coherent FieldMax Top LPM

Default UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

This unit is for TRADE for a Pangolin FB3 and a dual red setup!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    This unit is for TRADE for a Pangolin FB3 and a dual red setup!!!!!!!
    mm upped the ante a bit now have we?

In fairness, his original post (before he edited it) said no maxyz's. A pair of 655 nm reds doing 400 mw total would be the same as a pair of maxyz... Originally he was looking for a 1 watt red.

Also, that power meter is worth a lot. Much more than a $500 FB3. So adding a dual red to the package does seem a fair trade.

Adam

Ok, I thought the original post said no Maxys because he was afraid of them dying an early death...

In this case it's adding a FB3 to the package, good luck lasernerd!

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    In fairness, his original post (before he edited it) said no maxyz's. A pair of 655 nm reds doing 400 mw total would be the same as a pair of maxyz... Originally he was looking for a 1 watt red.

Also, that power meter is worth a lot. Much more than a $500 FB3. So adding a dual red to the package does seem a fair trade.

Adam
    Thank you Adam

I am trieing to get these to our community,,
    these are not on e-bay or any other forum,
    I figure it would be easier to do a swap with what I am asking now

Default ************SOLD******************

**************************SOLD******************** ************************

I Just gOt PaNGoEd
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 04-23-2009 at 12:26.

Delivered!

Thumbs up Thanks to Mark

Yes the Coherent showed up in the mail today and it is GREAT! Mark is a really helpful guy an I am really glad that we could help each other out! It is really great that he is making these available on PL and not on ebay to help us all out!

I am looking forward to helping out other on the east coast with power tests.

Currently I am working win LabView on an application to allow for stats / graphs ..... to provide great profiles. When I have everything up and running I will let PL members know.

Thanks Again Mark great service.

LJ

Quote Originally Posted by ljk View Post
    Currently I am working win LabView on an application to allow for stats / graphs ..... to provide great profiles. When I have everything up and running I will let PL members know.
    LJ
    Let me know! The current labview module provided by Coherent is pretty ugly (but works) I am available for beta testing.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by ljk View Post
    Yes the Coherent showed up in the mail today and it is GREAT! Mark is a really helpful guy an I am really glad that we could help each other out! It is really great that he is making these available on PL and not on ebay to help us all out!

I am looking forward to helping out other on the east coast with power tests.

Thanks Again Mark great service.

LJ

fuel Lynch mob!!