Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: F/T Coherent FieldMax Top LPM

Quote Originally Posted by ljk View Post
    Yes the Coherent showed up in the mail today and it is GREAT! Mark is a really helpful guy an I am really glad that we could help each other out! It is really great that he is making these available on PL and not on ebay to help us all out!

I am looking forward to helping out other on the east coast with power tests.

Currently I am working win LabView on an application to allow for stats / graphs ..... to provide great profiles. When I have everything up and running I will let PL members know.

Thanks Again Mark great service.

LJ

hmmmm

Cool

LaserBen posted some links to alt.lasers that told more of the story too...

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    LaserBen posted some links to alt.lasers that told more of the story too...

Adam
    little more fuel huh Adam! nice!
    just stir it up good,,
    Buffo stay away from my threads unless you have something positive to add,,

thank you

and stop sending me your self righteous pm's

YOUR POST has nothing to do with this trade!!!! The owner of this SOLD LPM is happy,,,so buzzzzzz off

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    little more fuel huh Adam! nice!
    It's not fun at all at this point. It's valuable information that people need to read about you. You are dangerous.
    Buffo stay away from my threads unless you have something positive to add.
    I will do no such thing, so long as you continue to act inappropriately.
    stop sending me your self righteous pm's
    I *NEVER* sent you any PM's except when answering private messages *YOU* originally sent to me asking for advice on how to deal with the situation! I didn't know anything about you until you started PMing me, you idiot!

You were the one that asked me "How should I respond to this", remember? I told you exactly how I thought you should handle it. Clearly, you didn't listen, because now just about everyone thinks you're a scam artist. (An idea which is supported by your long and very checkered past, as detailed in the alt.lasers discussions I referenced above.) Your one successful deal with ljk doesn't atone for all the other deals that went sour.

Adam

It's not fun at all at this point. It's valuable information that people need to read about you. You are dangerous.
    I *NEVER* sent you any PM's except when answering private messages *YOU* originally sent to me asking for advice on how to deal with the situation! I didn't know anything about you until you started PMing me, you idiot!

You were the one that asked me "How should I respond to this", remember? I told you exactly how I thought you should handle it. Clearly, you didn't listen, because now just about everyone thinks you're a scam artist. (An idea which is supported by your long and very checkered past, as detailed in the alt.lasers discussions I referenced above.) Your one successful deal with ljk doesn't atone for all the other deals that went sour.

Adam
    all the others please state who you are talking about,, best get it right if you are throwing slander!

are you 100% positive those old issues have not been resolved???

and ONE successful deal,,,come on grow up!! look how much I have sold here! wanker

You are full of crap Adam,,

sure i had some slow deals in the past!! but they are not to RIP anybody off!!!

Oh ya what about the Fraud Bridge did and wanted me to do????? what is your answer to that come on BIG talker!! I would think that is a VERY serious matter

and needs to be adressed by the big mighty Buffo, since you addres everything allready!
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-18-2009 at 07:19.

Adam
    In what means dangerous,,
    I was US ARMY Jungle expert during the IRAN hostage crisis?
    I have some pretty shiny medals!

Come and trash on that!!!!

WHAT have you done for this country????? bed with people who avoid taxes and goverment paperwork??
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-18-2009 at 07:24.

Mark,
    YOU of all people cannot go claiming that Bridge is the one committing fraud. Sure, it was probably not the right thing for him to ask you to ship with $50 value, that is probably wrong. The issue is YOU sent him a detector head that was damages then when he offered a method of replacing it, you stalled and said you would not ship it to anyone. YOU are the one committing fraud. He even offered to send you back the entire power meter and have you send back the laser you claim is bad. You refused and stalled. YOU DID, NOT ANYONE ELSE!!

Ben

Adam
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

[quote]Oh ya what about the Fraud Bridge did and wanted me to do?????[/qutoe]
    who is Fraud , all PL members know.
    the one who not brawl with others, he is not feeling well should be throw to Afghanistan.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

I offered as soon as he had a issue to replace the head he obviously damaged!
    Yes i will not send the replacement to just ANYONE!
    He is also shipping with false documentation..
    no worries the alert is out! documented