Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My first show (Insomnia - Faithless)

@allthat: Is the reason the .lsh file doesn't work with your QM2000 because I made it on an FB3?

@Dr. Lava: I'll zip 'em next time. I think everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong this time.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    I grabbed Young Mr Briggs file and made a vid of it here for those who aren't blessed with the necessary equipment
    Ta muchly! You're going to have to show me how to do that... (I hope I don't need LD2000 though!(yet))

(Audio is a wee bit out of sync, but hey, looks better than my corrupted file offerings! )

Dan

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by danielbriggs View Post
    @allthat: Is the reason the .lsh file doesn't work with your QM2000 because I made it on an FB3?
    I am thinking it should not as I am using Showrider which works on the QM also. I can open a canned show and play it. It loads the show but I get the error when I go to play it.

Can someone else with a QM and LA Studio try it?

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by danielbriggs View Post
    ...I hope I don't need LD2000 though....

Audio is a wee bit out of sync, but hey, looks better than my corrupted file offerings!
    The bad news is that you do indeedy need LD2000 to output to video.
    But if you need anything like that doing just give me a shout (obviously works better for graphic shows than beams).

And the audio being out of sync is not my fault.
    I stretched the frame file to the length of the audio track (5:10) but was aware it wasn't in sync.
    I noticed that the audio file you included was from a mix (it segues into another track) and ends abruptly so went hunting for that version as a single track.
    Four versions later and I gave up and just did the best with what I had, fading the audio out at the 5:04 mark and doing the same with the frame files to "round off" the abrupt ending.

Not just a pretty face !!