Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very Plesant Trade with smogthemog

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Aye.
    But then again, I am a mere novice compared to Karl.
    But in his absence I'll handle the bottom stuff.

Not that I want to intrude on Rob's penchant for all things "Bumming" related......

The waveplate I bought from Ben never arrived. Maybe he is getting a bit too much benefit of the doubt.

For 25$ I wasn't going to raise a fuss - I hate to complain but it is better to just add it to this list now.

cheers !

This really isn't looking good is it. People seem to be popping up from all over the place that Ben seems to have tried/done dodgy dealings with.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Laser Warning what a mess

Hi Guys,
    This is a mess; a real pissing match with no winners. If Ben owes you money he should pay as soon as possible and try for the future not to make deals that he cannot back up with cash when due. I have bought a laser from him before and when it arrived doing 1/2 the power he had quoted he made proper allowances and made the deal right. We should all try to do what we say we will whan we say we will do it and this would not happen. Work out a payment schedule and ask for payment in advance next deal would be my idea. Life is too short...work it out and learn from it. Good luck. Phil 142laser
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

Thumbs down

it seems you guys are too nice to this "ben" guy, it just seems to me he is scamming everyone with the same excuses..... a spade is indeed a spade, and a scammer is a scammer, I will never deal with him or laserworld.....

how about that, someone equates you with laserworld ben.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Steigerwald_Ben_11.jpg  

Last edited by Speculative Lasers - Dan; 07-29-2009 at 09:34.

Ohh Lookie! It's me!

Jeff's package was retrieved from the post office. What happened was the label came off somewhere in the handeling process and when they couldn't figure out where it was to go, they just put it aside. I was able to claim the package by showing them a picture of what was in it and what the weight was. The package was just shipped out the tracking number is: 9102150134711767638433 for those of you who want to call me a liar...

Dan, what have I ever done to you? I have never even had a message between us. Stay out of this with your rude comments and pointless accusations.

For everyone else here. I have never scammed someone or stolen their money. If you bought something from me, and don't receive it, I would like to hear about it from you BEFORE several months have passed. I have no problem working out issues with people.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    .... Stay out of this with your rude comments and pointless accusations....
    Sorry me old Tooty Fruity but that's what a forum is all about.
    People sharing their experiences and praising good traders whilst warning folks about dodgy geezers.
    Even you must agree that there are just too many coincidences to be attributed to bad luck that other folk are experiencing when it comes to trades with yourself.

How come other folks that trade gear here don't have similar experiences?
    It's only when things don't all go according to plan that you find out how "honourable" people are.
    Most folks go out of their way to protect their "reputation" and the age old song of "It's not my fault" just doesn't cut it, especially when sung over and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    .... I have no problem working out issues with people.
    Jim'll be pleased to hear that.
    And I guess others too.

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you". Luke 6:31

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Even you must agree that there are just too many coincidences to be attributed to bad luck that other folk are experiencing when it comes to trades with yourself.
    There are 3 people who have problems, 1 has been solved, the other is almost paid off, and the last I still have to figure out what is going on...

As for Lasermad, the reason I never made a big deal about it was because I received the envelope back with the money, it was rejected by customs. I never asked you to ship the scanners before you got the money, I never said you had recieved the money, I never claimed that it was delivered. I did not try and rip you off, I didn't have paypal then and I did the next best thing for me at the time. I am sorry it didn't work out, but again, it's not ripping you off as you claim...
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

as the old saying goes..."it takes years to gain a reputation, and only seconds to loose it" Steven Covey - "think win win or no deal"
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

--------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!