Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laserscope KTP 532 "Problem" Code

Quote Originally Posted by Junktronix View Post
    Just so you all know who you're dealing with here, this is Johnny Atkin. Back in 2004, he very nearly ripped me off for $1500 and did manage to rip off a bunch of other laser people. Be very very careful dealing with this guy, in my experience, he cannot be trusted.

Good Afternoon Kevin,

Well I have to say your post caught me about as off-guard as an unexpected slap in the face!

Naturally I do not agree with your assertion that I "nearly" ripped you off. I do agree and admit that I handled our transaction improperly by taking as long as I did to send ship your Pangolin system to you, however to imply that I was ripping you off in doing so is unjust and libelous as it implies that there was criminal or at least immoral intent on my part; something which could not be farther from the truth. Furthermore, your claim that I did "rip off a bunch of other laser people" is simply false.

Again, I apologize for being so slow to ship the Pangolin system to you back in 2003 (I actually had to go back and re-read our emails to figure out who you were), but what happened then was a result of poor business management decisions and never involved any sort of malicious intent on my part what-so-ever. Still, I realize it was an unpleasant experience for you and am sincerely sorry for the role which I played in it.

Sincerely,

John
    Last edited by jdaivpmed; 04-28-2009 at 12:45.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

Shame you don't work for LaserWorld.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Shame you don't work for LaserWorld.
    Good Afternoon Soforene,

Is the "LaserWorld" you're referring to the German company? I'm not familiar with them, but given that your post follow's Junktronix's comments I will assume that they're not the most reputable fellows in the laser business.

John

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Talking

LaserWorld are indeed the German company who delight in supplying low class underpowered lasers and projectors to people all over the world.
    When they are found out, they blame every person on planet Earth except for themselves, even in the face of indisputable proof.
    They are very bad men.

My comment was referring to your apology for past indiscretions and the fact that some of those Deutsches Wunderkind could learn from it.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    LaserWorld are indeed the German company who delight in supplying low class underpowered lasers and projectors to people all over the world.
    When they are found out, they blame every person on planet Earth except for themselves, even in the face of indisputable proof.
    They are very bad men.

My comment was referring to your apology for past indiscretions and the fact that some of those Deutsches Wunderkind could learn from it.
    Good Morning Soforene,

Sounds like some great folks to deal with!

Seriously though, I appreciate your comment, and while I wish there was no reason for it to have been made, the plain and simple fact is that I failed to provide a level of service commensurate with the product being sold. The only part of Kevin's post which really bothers me is the fact that he makes it sound as if I intentionally provided that poor service - that's simply not the case.

There is no good reason for what happened between Kevin and myself. I have always hated shipping things and I was just dragging my feet (for a month). To be quite honest I think that the best thing I have done, in terms of the success of my business (not a laser related business), was hiring our first full-time shipping manager! Trust me, the only person in the company with more job security than him is myself and even that is debatable. Ha!

Thanks again for your comment.

Sincerely,

John

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    We would love to see any pictures of your laser and your adventure with the laserscope!

-Adam
    Good Morning Adam,

Here are a couple shots of the Laserscope running. I have it turned down pretty low here so these aren't too exciting. Once I start stripping things out and rebuilding the system I'll post some <hopefully> more impressive shots.

Thanks,

John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0062.jpg  

DSC_0102.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by andyf97 View Post
    Hi John,

What are you actually trying to do?.

Start the laserscope to burn your door or use it for shows.
    Good Morning Andy,

Here is the high resolution picture that you requested in your PM. I tried to PM it to you and unfortunately couldn't do so.

Thanks,

John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0040.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Junktronix View Post
    Just so you all know who you're dealing with here, this is Johnny Atkin. Back in 2004, he very nearly ripped me off for $1500 and did manage to rip off a bunch of other laser people. Be very very careful dealing with this guy, in my experience, he cannot be trusted.
    Dude you have problems!!
    Kevin you stink!

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    Dude you have problems!!
    Kevin you stink!
    Good Afternoon Lasernerd,

By problems are you referring to something you see in the pictures that I've posted of the Laserscope? If so please elaborate a bit... I actually thought things were going fairly well, considering that everything seems to be working thus far.

As for Kevin, please don't give him a hard time. I can understand why he was upset. As I said earlier, it was my fault for not handling things better back then and I think that he made his comments in an effort to try to "protect" the rest of you from a similar experiance.

Thanks,

John

Quote Originally Posted by jdaivpmed View Post
    Good Afternoon Lasernerd,

By problems are you referring to something you see in the pictures that I've posted of the Laserscope? If so please elaborate a bit... I actually thought things were going fairly well, considering that everything seems to be working thus far.

As for Kevin, please don't give him a hard time. I can understand why he was upset. As I said earlier, it was my fault for not handling things better back then and I think that he made his comments in an effort to try to "protect" the rest of you from a similar experiance.

Thanks,

John
    nah you are good,,
    Kevin has been a issue,,
    He promised to change a nasty post about me,,he lied and never did so!