Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laserscope KTP 532 "Problem" Code

Cool

Water under the bridge, people... Let's move forward, shall we? Everyone deserves a second chance.

Adam

ya know what-

i gotta REALLY respect "jdaivpmed" for his handling of junktronixs post. EVERYONE fu*ks up in life with one thing or another. whether its business or personal, for him to totally admit his wrong doing and apologize shows some good character and remorse for his poor decisions in the past. i am IN NO WAY saying that what he did to junktronix or anyone else is condoned. but it takes a someone trying to make good decisions CURRENTLY to recognize their failings in the past.

i have said it a million times before, ill say it a million times in the future...

EVERYONE screws up!! its how someone HANDLES those screw ups which will prove their REAL character and dignity!!!

junktronix, while a feel for your past poor experience with this gentleman, and ABSOLUTELY do not agree ANYONE should be ripped off or attempted to be "ripped off," at least the outcome still went your way.

just my 2 cents.

back to our regularly scheduled program....

PICS PICS PICS PICS!!!!!!!

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems