Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Citroen Saxo VTR 1.6

is there such a thing as s 1.4 sport?! theres nothing sporty about a 1.4 lol

20miles...............

you need to widen the search like 100miles to be in with a chance of finding one
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    is there such a thing as s 1.4 sport?! theres nothing sporty about a 1.4 lol

20miles...............

you need to widen the search like 100miles to be in with a chance of finding one
    I didn't actually know there was a 1.4 sport, all sports models I have looked at have been 1.6, although I did find a 1.4 version of the Saxo VTR a few days back but they for some strange reason seam to be called Furios.

Trouble with that is I don't actually have my license yet...

My test is soon and the plan is to buy my car as soon as I pass so I can start driving right away. Only trouble with that is my dad will be driving me to the car, I will be paying for it and will follow him home in my own car when it comes to picking it up.

My dad has already decided that we are going no furthur than 20 miles and to be honest I am supprised I haven't got a lecture about buying such a 'powerful' car as my first car.

Either way I am not going any lower than 1.4 and it will be either a Corsa Sport or Saxo VTR. I really am favoring the VTR though because of the bodykit at standard and the interior seams to be nicer than the rounded look in the Corsa.
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)

Quote Originally Posted by lamborgini8 View Post
    Fancy seeing if you can tune my car a little? Haha.

Right Saxo VTRs seam a little rare within the 20 mile radius I have and my second option is a Corsa Sport (either the 1.4 or 1.6, although 1.6 prefered). Theres a lot more Corsas around so I may look into them as well...
    Depends if 1, you really want to and 2, have the money to do the job properly!!

lol!

Although both cars are supermini size; the Corsa is a far safer car to have an accident in (not in your trousers).
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by madgadget View Post
    Depends if 1, you really want to and 2, have the money to do the job properly!!

lol!
    Haha!

Well its my first car and a list of the modifications I will be doing is posted above somewhere. Performance isn't really a concern for me, I am more interested in the styling and exhaust/engine sound.

On my current budget, I worked it out yesterday, I will have £600 left over in my account to spend on modifications after I buy the car and pay for insurance. Obviously minus the tax and everthing for that but that dont cost much.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Although both cars are supermini size; the Corsa is a far safer car to have an accident in (not in your trousers).
    Very true and I have to say that the Corsa is a lot more popular than the Saxo, just if I had to choose based on styling I would choose the Saxo any day.
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)