Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Countdown to FLEM 6 on Saturday, May 16th!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Hey, everyone start with the 87 minute untitled pre-recorded one and work your way to the FLEM 6 beams. They are listed backwards chronilogicly... There is footage from about 8pm until we closed shop at 12:30 or so.

More Pics from FLEM 6 My camera lost a bunch more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FLEM 6 001.jpg  

FLEM 6 002.jpg  

FLEM 6 012.jpg  

FLEM 6 013.jpg  

FLEM 6 014.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    John (aka WolfBlue): Dude... You need to build a projector! Seriously, with your skills, it should be a snap! The adjustable-focus blue ray module you built was awesome. (For those here that didn't see it, it had a keyswitch, a power-on delay with audible alarm before lasing, a power-adjust knob and a focus-adjust knob, all mounted in a custom aluminum housing. Very nice!) The servo-controlled focus adjustment is a unique feature I've never seen before. Very cool! Sure hope your son wasn't too bored at the event...
    Bill may have looked a little bored, but he wants to come to the next one!!! We both had a great time. I also watched some live feed that night, which made me wish I could have stayed.

And thanks for the kind words about my 6X laser. I actually stopped by the metal shop today to talk about my next project. Wait till you see the (12 pound) box my next lasers going in.

--John

Default It was good to see no burn marks...............

I didn't see any holes blown into the wall of the venue and nobody had any burn marks. I know you guys had a great time and that's what it's all about. Wish we could have been there. On to SELEM............... Cat