Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RGY Projector 3.0...

Quote Originally Posted by mophead View Post
    Yes? You rang?

Pretty good meat tek ya gots there, sometime we ourta compare.

We can have a Bobby Flay throwdown (well, minus bobby and his vingarette).
    LOL! Thanks man! I smell an ol fashioned southern cookoff commin.

Gentlmen,,, Start your salivating!

Hey Evil!

I've been a foodie & cooking nerd for close to 40 years. I know tsp, TBSP, C, etc.

I don't know "D", as in:

2D Lemon grass
    2D Cumin
    2D basil
    2D chili powder

unless it means "dash". BUT - How do you get a dash of lemongrass??

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by trwalters001 View Post
    Hey Evil!

I've been a foodie & cooking nerd for close to 40 years. I know tsp, TBSP, C, etc.

I don't know "D", as in:

2D Lemon grass
    2D Cumin
    2D basil
    2D chili powder

unless it means "dash". BUT - How do you get a dash of lemongrass??

Tim
    Hey Tim!
    Yes, I mean dash. What is the correct abbreviation?

Hi Adam,

I've never seen an abbreviation for dash. However, a "dash" is usually a liquid measure. "Pinch" is usually the measure for dry ingredients. The usual definition for "pinch" is less than 1/8 teaspoon. Your recipe is large enough that I think you could get by with using 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of those ingredients. (YMMV)

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by trwalters001 View Post
    Hi Adam,

I've never seen an abbreviation for dash. However, a "dash" is usually a liquid measure. "Pinch" is usually the measure for dry ingredients. The usual definition for "pinch" is less than 1/8 teaspoon. Your recipe is large enough that I think you could get by with using 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of those ingredients. (YMMV)

Tim
    Hey Tim!
    Never knew that! Thanks!

Default RGY Projector 3.1

UPDATE!

Thanks to Daedal hooking my up with some killer long die open can diodes and I modified my Maxyz module to do analog output! Now we're cookin with photons!

Although, one issue still irks me. Even though I only have RGY, I should be able to view the "Linea" raster show in some sort of clarity. I mean, I know I need blue to get the right picture but I should be able to see a difference in switching from TTL to analog in RGY..... I think? 90% of the images in raster are still un deciferable.

I adjusted my palette settings 10 or more times with no real effect on the rasters. Anyone have any suggestions on this?
    Thanks!
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    UPDATE!

Thanks to Daedal hooking my up with some killer long die open can diodes and I modified my Maxyz module to do analog output! Now we're cookin with photons!

Although, one issue still irks me. Even though I only have RGY, I should be able to view the "Linea" raster show in some sort of clarity. I mean, I know I need blue to get the right picture but I should be able to see a difference in switching from TTL to analog in RGY..... I think? 90% of the images in raster are still un deciferable.

I adjusted my palette settings 10 or more times with no real effect on the rasters. Anyone have any suggestions on this?
    Thanks!
    Adam

Hey Adam

I'm glad it all worked out well for you man I'm glad to help and anytime you need anything just let me know

About the linea show, can you post a video of it somewhere? I'm interested to see how this looks and could even disconnect my blue to compare if necessary...

Regards;
    DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

Quote Originally Posted by daedal View Post
    Hey Adam

I'm glad it all worked out well for you man I'm glad to help and anytime you need anything just let me know

About the linea show, can you post a video of it somewhere? I'm interested to see how this looks and could even disconnect my blue to compare if necessary...

Regards;
    DDL
    Awesome! Thanks for the help. I'll get that video and post it up soon.

Okay, here's the video... Watch in HD.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyDrEepTbM4

Believe it or not, the video reproduction actually looks BETTER than the actual output other than the flicker. It is like the contrast is turned way up.

Take for instance the image of the world map in the show, Most of the other rasters in the show appear that way to me.

Ok... I'm confused... that seems right to me. It's just missing the blue.. It also seems like the analog modulation's worked out nicely for you

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.