Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Petition for Censure of Keeperx

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

thats a pretty convincing argument..[/QUOTE]

I'm not done with you yet.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Zone View Post
    Now thats what Id like to build !!!! Is it air cooled ??

it gets old talking about the crap keeperex does to stir trouble so it is better to look at my cool pictures!!!! YEAHHHHHH

Yes I have air cooled it...it does have an internal water recirculator but it can be air cooled...its only 4kw!!!

NOW BACK TO CENSORING KEEPEREX!!!!!!!!!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Aren't we drifting off topic?
    I mean, I didn't sharpen these knives and fire up a vat of burning oil for nothing.

I am sooooooo disappointed in you people.
    I thought we had a whole lynch mob thang going on and it's degenerated into pure farce.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

[QUOTE=soforene;95408]Aren't we drifting off topic?
    I mean, I didn't sharpen these knives and fire up a vat of burning oil for nothing.

If we bubble co2 into the burning oil, we get haze for the beam show...

Keeperx needs to learn to put his foot in his mount more often, he posts too much drivel, and when people ask questions he is quick to google and post other people's work, but lame on making his own. It seems he wants to be the useless post king of PL.

His lets dodge the CDRH posts this past 24 hours are asinine and really bad advice, he is total ignoramus when it comes to adminstrative law, yet he suggests dodges that would really get people in trouble. He has a consistent habit of picking useless fights, and the line about Hitler really was politically incorrect. Hitler killed a lot of people for many different reasons and that post was beyond juvenile.

He's also starting to give out unfounded tech advice, a lot of it wrong or needing correction.

Do I need to mention the senseless ILDA bashing, when he's never read a ILDA publication nor read the ILDA bylaws, or attended a meeting?

I'm tired of this punk kid that does :I know, I know, I know, but only does it half assed. And I'm not the only one. I wish he would just pick a field and specialize in it, but no, he sticks his nose into everything, and I'm very tired of it.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 05-08-2009 at 13:08.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    ... It seems he wants to be the useless post king of PL...
    I know dammit; that's my job fair and square!!! This thone is taken...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I know dammit; that's my job fair and square!!!
    The difference is that you're not being a dick about it....

Also, you freely admit it when you don't know what you're talking about. Not everyone shares that honesty though.

Adam

ladies and gentlemen..........

I give you my tattoo!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails redneck_tatoo.jpg  

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Exclamation

Ewww, that looks painful...

Arrow

Coming in today and having to ...lets say... see 2 guys go home for a few weeks is bad enough. One of them really applied himself...the other was just there for the ride. The axe was handed down. My work is sometimes extremely stressful at times. Now that things have gotten to be somewhat of a foul situation here it is not very inviting anymore. I don't mind being worn down throughout the day like a cheap suit will do...but on a forum I looked forward to seeing the new articles and project pix. PL was an addictive forum a couple of years ago...now it has lost a lot of appeal to me. That's just wrong. If you have a knowledge base that's great...factual sharing I say. But on the other hand skimming through another's work as a basis to half heartedly back yourself up.....a laser of another color then. Practical experience speaks volumes....sometimes beyond documented testing by another. Then again you can't let all the cats out of the bag now. Some secrets are just that....you learn by personal research,trial and error , or higher education at your expense or an employer's ticket. That was my route. Me buying + testing = learning and seeking for more information. Posting of errant information can lead to a lot of bad things. Specially if it involves a governing agency. There is no way to avoid solid tactics that are proven. That's why my personal notes are just that....until someone needs help...and I will offer an opinion based on what I know to be true or at least works for me. Mostly I have tried it and likely tested to failure...bad work habits coming through. I can tolerate a lot, but things are not setting themselves in this instance to be of a helpful member. So I will cast my support for the forum's wellness program , taking a stand with prohibitive actions against posts/members that encourage blatant wrong doing. Back it up with knowledge and or facts...that way we all benefit from truthful data. Full compliance with safety guidelines is just good practice...then again if you blind yourself at home.....What has happened to respect,courtesy, and morals? I guess that was banned or voted out a few years ago. If the majority sees fit to ban me or anyone for making posts not understanding what they are discussing, disregard for facts, or deception about standards and rules set forth by your home country's governing agency...then by all means go ahead. Ask questions if in doubt......someone may have a research article or a link to cover what you are afflicted with..... I thought we were supposed to be a learning and sharing group? ILDA is there for a reason. Why...feel free to investigate here....http://www.laserist.org/
    This posting does not endorse or involve commerce from any named or un-named party or corporation. It's sole purpose is to evoke a photonic reaction from the molecular structures that are in our environment. This reaction and stimulated emission will be measured of it's mode of operation and power levels. Rendering of appropriate warning labels will be applied to the device. All testing and alignment procedures will be carried out in such a way that the lowest possible power levels will be employed .Use extreme caution while the interlocks are defeated, at this time, to reduce the likelihood of an errant stray beam taking someone unaware in a harmful manor. During this time only laser technicians will be present observing all possible safety measures.......
    Last edited by MechEng3; 05-09-2009 at 03:45.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Keeperx needs to learn to put his foot in his mount more often
    I pity that poor horse....