Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bridge and LaserWave just rock!

I think he needs to get his act together on that one

i hear that Bridge dishes out the Fortune Cookies to everyone that visits

rob should take a leaf out of bridges book

i think at least he should get in a pack of Tesco "value" custard creams as a start

You fellers across the pond DO make tea the proper way, don't you?

Tall glass, chilled, ice cubes, very sweet...
    it's a Southern delicacy when made that way, y'all !!

PS -

And I agree - LaserWave, Bridge, and for us in the US, Marc (Gottaluvlasers), is a great product support team!!
    Last edited by Stuka; 05-29-2009 at 13:11.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Default Exactly...........

Stuka,
    Have you noticed the best ice tea comes from the BBQ places?
    I would have to give GOTTALUVLASERS at the minimum 5 Stars.
    Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    You fellers across the pond DO make tea the proper way, don't you?

Tall glass, chilled, ice cubes, very sweet...
    it's a Southern delicacy when made that way, y'all !!

PS -

And I agree - LaserWave, Bridge, and for us in the US, Marc (Gottaluvlasers), is a great product support team!!

Ice tea is a crime against civilisation, no doubt invented at the "tea party" when a sailor fell overboard into the Merrimack and inadvertently swallowed a mouthfull of tea infused brine.

On my visits to the States; I stick to coffee, though I did score a decent "brew" in Dayton once.

Ian
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Default Sweet Tea totally Southern...........I think

Ian,
    Maybe it's just a Southern thing. I don't know how much you travel in the US...........have you tried grits or collards? There again it's all in the way their cooked that makes them good eats.
    Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Ice tea is a crime against civilisation, no doubt invented at the "tea party" when a sailor fell overboard into the Merrimack and inadvertently swallowed a mouthfull of tea infused brine.

On my visits to the States; I stick to coffee, though I did score a decent "brew" in Dayton once.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    Ian,
    Maybe it's just a Southern thing. I don't know how much you travel in the US...........have you tried grits or collards? There again it's all in the way their cooked that makes them good eats.
    Cat
    It's been a few years since I was last over there. Grits is ok in principle, but I won't eat collards; I don't like the taste of most of the brassica family of vegatables; cabbage, sprouts, collards. Though I like broccoli.

Tastes like metal to me.

I can't belive how this thread has morphed in to an international cuisine debate, so, errr, anyway, Laserwave really does rock!

Maybe Bridge wants to chime in about Chinese tea?

Ian

Doc's website

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Back on subject -

Looking forward to my 2nd LaserWave addition to the "arsenal", we should be here in a couple of weeks!! very blue...

RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

I think I'll add another 800mW (last one was nearly 900!) of Laserwave red before I up my blue

Doc's website

Default Famous quote from DJMatt

He says "you can never have too much blue." He does have an awesome one, it's a Laserwave and it was christened by Marc (GOTTALUVLASERS). Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Back on subject -

Looking forward to my 2nd LaserWave addition to the "arsenal", we should be here in a couple of weeks!! very blue...

I recieved my first 'proper' laser today... a 100mw green from laser wave (through rob) and he said its actually putting out 218mw!

so in conclusion:

laser wave= laserworld^-1 (i.e, the inverse )