Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bridge and LaserWave just rock!

Thumbs up Bridge and LaserWave just rock!

Just wanted to throw a public "thank you" Bridge's way for tip-top service.

One of the 1w LaserWaves beams was a 'lil bit fatter than the other and one morning after a larger than usual bowl of FussyFlakes for breakfast, I decided to get them matched up.

Bridge not only took care of the issue with his usual speed and efficiency but also upped the power a bit - in fact quite a bit!

Thanks Bridge! you are a star and proved one again why you da man!!

This sound like a very familiar story. I got the same great service via Rob when my 300mw Green's beam shape went silly and even started emitting IR. Bridge provides a great service and I have to say the same has to be said for Rob, the UK laser-wave Dealer.

Carl

Hi

I would say the same thing, rob from laser wave is great my 250mw laser went wrong , in no time i hade a new one doing 335mw
    The glint in your eyes .....
    the warmth and the light ....
    is everything you love ...
    burning right before you ...

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    Bridge not only took care of the issue with his usual speed and efficiency but also upped the power a bit - in fact quite a bit!
    That is good news indeed Simon

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Pity Viasho can't take a leaf from Laserwave's book of very shiny, white leaves
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I must add that Rob also makes a great cup of tea.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

yes u can always count on bridge and laserwave to do there best for u
    Do not look into laser with remaining eye
    Need laser repair contact me !!!!!!

Doc said
    I must add that Rob also makes a great cup of tea.
    i will agree with that one .... but no biccys though ( cookies for you lot across the pond )

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    Doc said

i will agree with that one .... but no biccys though ( cookies for you lot across the pond )
    Hmmm, I must take a pack of Rich Tea or Hobnobs with me next time, maybe he'll take the hint
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

Oh dear.
    The evidence is stacking up against Stanwax of poor customer service vis~a~vis the supply of biccies (choccy or otherwise).
    Such a shame when a once great name on the forum falls on hard times and his name is bescmirched by tales of Biscuit Penny-Pinching.

Perhaps he'll make amends by sponsoring the Barbie at UKLEM 4.5 (well, ya gotta try ......)