Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PL Code of Ethics

Well, you could try a bit of gesture politics. Something weird, liek pay a donation, then change it, then leave. Optional extra: demand refund of donation. Except that I don't think you should leave, or pay, unless you want to. Too useful to people here for one thing, even if not everyone wants to know. Tech advice is often hard to come by, anyone capable of giving it freely should be valued for the chance of doing it again if nothing else.

Actually your best shot is to assume that Spec HAS noticed the call by now, let it go for a while, see if anything happens. As I suspect he doesn't want to stir things up, he might change it IF he thinks he's risking upset more than anyone else. He knows he's hit home, the question is whether he cares enough to stop. So don't goad him, cos not goading him is the best way to find out if it's down to him now.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Admin changes my status to Senior Member, problem solved. So simple.
    Simple: Yes. Going to happen: Nope.

Your user title is "Technically Still Banned" because you are, in fact, technically still banned. Please reference your original user account for any assumed discrepancy in the title.

Quit taking things so personally. No one is out to get you and there is no cabal.

Don't make me reference the threads leading up to your original account getting shelled. That sounds like work and I'd rather just go back to the awesome little legal fiction whereby you can post here and still be banned.

K thanks.

PS: Your UI in laserboy is bad and you should feel bad.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    ....Your UI in laserboy is bad and you should feel bad.
    Mouse Envy.

Its a good thing that these Admin type threads act as a sacrificial anode for the endless sceptic subjects that never end....
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    Its a good thing that these Admin type threads act as a sacrificial anode for the endless sceptic subjects that never end....
    __________________________________________________ _____________(15 characters)
    redundant? :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    9.1.0> DZ is a funny drunk.
    Funny and lovable drunk, even! (Good thing too, because otherwise he'd be scary as hell, given that he could probably twist my head off if he ever wanted to...)

Seriously though - you want to ensure that the evening goes from good to great? It's easy! Just buy DZ another appletini (or six) and wait for the magic to happen. (For extra enjoyment, you can always add some Nigori cold sake to the mix!)

Man, it's been a while since I looked back at the Code of Ethics. Some funny stuff in there.

Adam

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Sum ting ...
    Hey Missa Buffo. Y yu drag dis fred bak up?
    Y yu not let sleeping dog lie (or beta yet jump im mi pot 4 delishus dog stoo?)

Dis fred for seeryus diskuchen of efics. Not 4 yu to wave to boyfrend wif hanki in bak poket (yu no wot i meen!).

Me luv laser long time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Hey Missa Buffo. Y yu drag dis fred bak up?
    Haha! Yeah, I know it's a bit of a grave-dig... Spec referenced the PL Code of Ethics in another thread recently, so I popped in here to read through the rules once more just for old times sake. I was just struck by 9.1.0... (Memories of Newton, North Carolina and The Artist's Cafe.)

Haven't heard from you in a while, dude. Glad to see you're still around, and just as politically incorrect as ever! Lasers on!

Adam