View Poll Results: Do you want to see Lasernerd banned?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, kick his ass out!

29 76.32%
  • No (please explain why)

9 23.68%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see Lasernerd banned?

Some people just love to get other people pissed off.

Posting a poll like this only makes the situation worse.

I think the best method is just IGNORE people who spams the forum.

It's great! I'm not even bothered by anything this failed case says anymore... LOL!

It's like that white noise that you learn to phase out... it's incredible what the human body can do!

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

I propose a vote.

Should this thread be deleted?

1.Yes

2. Definately

Default I've been reading................

I've been reading all the posts...........it's safer that way. I don't know exactly what has started everything here, I feel really sorry for anyone who is new. Which I'm one of those, I think it's time to just stop............nobody is winning. Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post

yep i am fully trained US ARMY Jungle expert,,got some shiny metals too!!
    i could thow my MOS but nahh no need to know,,it was cool overseas my best friend Mike Zecca golden gloves,tried to tech me to box man that stuff is tuff!! yeah i can go a round or two,
    You should see my nose and ears,,you dont need guns unless you are talking about my arms? maybe if everybody is nice i will add a picture of my DD214 with pics of my new gear

OK -

I'll call your bluff - if you really ARE former military, deliver the goods!

Your actions here - and BS remarks concern your alleged military service - seem to about as full of bull as the rest of your posts have been.
    You appear to be either
    a.) be just a lying sack of crap that uses alleged military service as part of your trolling
    b.) if you really ARE former military, need to get yourself to a VA clinic and get your head examined. Your actions on the forum sure doesn't shed a very good light on your alleged former service OR the service of those others formerly or still in uniform!!

And yeah, I know what the hell I'm talking about, and will be quite happy to compare my DD214's against yours any day...

CW4,Retired (21 years)
    US Army helicopter test pilot, instructor, and test pilot evaluator
    Last edited by Stuka; 05-20-2009 at 18:24.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    OK -

I'll call your bluff - if you really ARE former military, deliver the goods!

Your actions here - and BS remarks concern your alleged military service - seem to about as full of bull as the rest of your posts have been.
    You appear to be either
    a.) be just a lying sack of crap that uses alleged military service as part of your trolling
    b.) if you really ARE former military, need to get yourself to a VA clinic and get your head examined. Your actions on the forum sure doesn't shed a very good light on your alleged former service OR the service of those others formerly or still in uniform!!

And yeah, I know what the hell I'm talking about, and will be quite happy to compare my DD214's against yours any day...

CW4,Retired (21 years)
    US Army helicopter test pilot, instructor, and test pilot evaluator

oh cool!!

BUZZZZZ off fly boi!!!!

I am taking care of buss. ONE issue Bridge!! so troll away!

my PT score blows away your GT any day!

and big deal test pilots were a dime a dozen! they all were test pilots at our base!

hmm I might have been involved with the XM-1 by chance,,,dont be a big shot here buddy!!
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-20-2009 at 18:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    oh cool!!

BUZZZZZ off fly boi!!!!

I am taking care of buss. ONE issue Bridge!! so troll away!

my PT score blows away your GT any day!
    Yep - just what I thought.
    You apparently can't spell, type, or think in complete coherent sentences.

Sorry dude, but today's military doesn't fill ANY of it's ranks with folks who think an alleged PT score outweighs a GT score as an overall performance standard. Today's military has to have brawn AND brains, and apparently you are lacking both.

I might be going out on a limb here, but based on the dribble you've been posting over the last several days, I'll say your claims are total fabrications, call you a lying sack of shit, and say you should be ashamed for comparing yourself to ANY service member of ANY rank who has served honorably in the military.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

My hat's off to you sir

--DDL

Sorry dude, but today's military doesn't fill ANY of it's ranks with folks who think an alleged PT score outweighs a GT score as an overall performance standard. Today's military has to have brawn AND brains, and apparently you are lacking both.

I might be going out on a limb here, but based on the dribble you've been posting over the last several days, I'll say your claims are total fabrications, call you a lying sack of shit, and say you should be ashamed for comparing yourself to ANY service member of ANY rank who has served honorably in the military.
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

whatever buzzzzz boi!

any arcoms???

you misunderstood,, mY GT score is WAY higher than your GT score i guess maybe 85 gt for you..

And where do you get off dissing my military service!!!! low life scumbag wanna be military crut

You cannot even be regular army,,, ROFL!! Don't throw your wanna be service out,,we laughed at you guys!

yeah buddy i was mechanised infantry HHQ 1/6 look that up!

yoo chief,,you should NOT be talking me down,,you would dissapoint many warrent officers and a few chiefs
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-20-2009 at 19:07.

Lasernerd
    anagram
    Slanderer
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group