View Poll Results: Do you want to see Lasernerd banned?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, kick his ass out!

29 76.32%
  • No (please explain why)

9 23.68%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see Lasernerd banned?

Quote Originally Posted by keeperx View Post
    Lasernerd
    anagram
    Slanderer
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post

yoo chief you like ice breaking,,,
    NOW that is cool stuff
    or auto rotate,,you bungs kept us awake all night! my barrack about 100 meters from the air strip!
    we got our paybacks though!

And whats up with those mops on the end of the poles held right up next to the blades when they were spinning? rotor trim of some sort?
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-20-2009 at 19:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    yoo chief you like ice breaking,,,
    NOW that is cool stuff
    or auto rotate,,you bungs kept us awake all night! my barrack about 100 meters from the air strip!
    we got our paybacks though!

And whats up with those mops on the end of the poles held right up next to the blades when they were spinning?
    Just curious -

Does your spelling, punctuation, or even what you are trying to say improve the least bit when you're not hammered?

I hate to see your awesome GT / PT score take such a brutal public beating.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Just curious -

Does your spelling, punctuation, or even what you are trying to say improve the least bit when you're not hammered?

I hate to see your awesome GT / PT score take such a brutal public beating.

No I am very exhausted long hard day at work and a newborn, I have severe arthritis in my hands so I just type away!!

any more insults Chief?

I have asked you a few questions thats all

No I am very exhausted, I have severe arthritis in my hands so I just type away!!

any more insults Chief?
    poopyhead
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

No I am very exhausted, I have severe arthritis in my hands so I just type away!!

any more insults Chief?
    Well, perhaps you need to lay off the typing for a while -

It could be carpal tunnel syndrome, which can be quite serious, but can be corrected with proper medical treatment - provided you follow the doctor's orders, actually SEEK treatment and give the ol' typing a rest for a while.

We'll miss your rantings, but, we'll get by somehow.

Not insults, BTW - observations. Goes with the training...
    RR

Sweet.....

looks like alot of nice meters I have sold here have VERY nice reviews!!

frigg'n mob!
    For what you guys have said about me here is horrible!

I HOPE Laser-Wave gets shut down for export!

I do forgive you all!

I am doing my best to make Bridge happy..

Well, perhaps you need to lay off the typing for a while -

It could be carpal tunnel syndrome, which can be quite serious, but can be corrected with proper medical treatment - provided you follow the doctor's orders, actually SEEK treatment and give the ol' typing a rest for a while.

We'll miss your rantings, but, we'll get by somehow.

Not insults, BTW - observations. Goes with the training...
    And yes Cheif i have that too,
    I cannot take time off I have a family to feed
    You should know old school army guys my ETS was 83

Sorry but I have a hard time letting insults go by,,,

could you please answer my question about the mop head? they were used on the Cobra attack helicopters
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-20-2009 at 19:51.

And yes i have that too,
    I cannot take time off I have a family to feed
    You should know old school army guys my ETS was 83
    Yeah, that sucks, and yeah, I can relate -

But, I don't think your relentless, pointless typing here is helping your medical problems OR doing anything to help feed your family. And, the way you posted & boasted about your "military experience" raised the BS flag for a lot more people than just me. Plus, it's a small community here, so your questionable reputation, unfortunately, preceedes you, and basically all you have accomplished the last few days is prove that the reputation is well deserved.

If you really did ETS in '83, that should put you in the same age bracket as many of us "older" members of the forum, so...

Act your frickin' age, "soldier", instead of like some snot-nose teenage kid hiding in his room, and try to STFU for a while - you're a frickin' embarrassment to the MANY former military members of this forum who refer to their past service with honor & dignity, as opposed to the BS rantings you have been displaying!

PS -

You edit, I edit -

If you have such a hard time letting insults go by, why do you sling them so freely yourself?
    Not sure about the mop heads against spinning Cobra blades - sounds a bit "unconventional" to me....
    RR

Sweet.....

Yeah, that sucks, and yeah, I can relate -

But, I don't think your relentless, pointless typing here is helping your medical problems OR doing anything to help feed your family. And, the way you posted & boasted about your "military experience" raised the BS flag for a lot more people than just me. Plus, it's a small community here, so your questionable reputation, unfortunately, preceedes you, and basically all you have accomplished the last few days is prove that the reputation is well deserved.

If you really did ETS in '83, that should put you in the same age bracket as many of us "older" members of the forum, so...

Act your frickin' age, "soldier", instead of like some snot-nose teenage kid hiding in his room, and try to STFU for a while - you're a frickin' embarrassment to the MANY former military members of this forum who refer to their past service with honor & dignity, as opposed to the BS rantings you have been displaying!
    yes Sir,my ETS was 1983 seperation point the The Big Red One from 3 years overseas!

My point is I did NOT intentionaly send Bridge a issue power head and i got slaughterd,,
    I offerd Bridge a replacment ASAP! my skin on it!

many many years ago i had a drug problem,,pain killers i screwed up alot of things! I do not use drugs or drink now

Crap I am very sorry here to you all