Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIYA Multibus Basic Lasershow Controller

to sugeek:
    LiveRunner is not finished program;
    of cource it have bugs therefor it is "free-of-charge" now

You can't run program...
    Program not required installation (you should easy unpack it to any directory)
    But program required: palette file should be in root directory of dick C:\ (else program will not work)
    IT IS WRITTED IN readme.txt file!!!

As whole: this program is not competitor to professional programs: it is simple lasershow player (without editor)

What is good in this program:
    - it can play lasershow with music;
    - easy load frames and music: double click on cell...
    - easy scanrate control (mouse roll);
    - fast and easy projector zone setting (include mirror function) for three type of framebase: screen, beam and text (separate; realtime): drag mouse on preview windows...
    - unlimited show base (right click on NAME base)...

What is bad in this program:
    -it is not finished: doesn't work text option; and some other bugs

If you will see interest to this program - we will fixed bugs; if no - it will "as is"
    Last edited by riyalasers; 05-20-2009 at 06:48.

Im interested..
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

Quote Originally Posted by riyalasers View Post
    to sugeek:
    LiveRunner is not finished program;
    of cource it have bugs therefor it is "free-of-charge" now

You can't run program...
    Program not required installation (you should easy unpack it to any directory)
    But program required: palette file should be in root directory of dick C:\ (else program will not work)
    IT IS WRITTED IN readme.txt file!!!

As whole: this program is not competitor to professional programs: it is simple lasershow player (without editor)

What is good in this program:
    - it can play lasershow with music;
    - easy load frames and music: double click on cell...
    - easy scanrate control (mouse rell);
    - fast and easy projector zone setting (include mirror function) for three type of framebase: screen, beam and text (separate; realtime): drag mouse on preview windows...
    - unlimited show base (right click on NAME base)...

What is bad in this program:
    -it is not finished: doesn't work text option; and some other bugs

If you will see interest to this program - we will fixed bugs; if no - it will "as is"

Ihor,

Thank you, the problem was not the install your instructions were fine (I have started new documentation to include more screenshots). The issues was user-error nothing to do with code, I am glad I figured it out (I was guessing I did something wrong, and was correct). I am satisfied with my RIYA Multibus, and if given the choice in the future would get a basic or pro, I really want the TTL fuctionality . Let us know more about your laserdesk controller as it moves along!

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.