CLICKY!!!
Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
Admin: (To quit being a bitch)
In the system it operates either with long pulses or continously so I think it can keep going. It does sit on a enougmous TEC with matching giant heatsink.
CLICKY!!!
Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
Admin: (To quit being a bitch)
And what about beam characteristics at output?![]()
Talk about hours to realign if it got away...would love to have just a head like this....even without the diode. I would keep that beast covered and clean....the tiny dust bunnies wiil hide in there....and show up later. Nice kit.
You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich
Yeah, really, it would take a LONG time to align
I have been really careful to not bump or touch anything. I only opened it up to replace the diode and I took pictures at the same time.
The output is really small, but has a larger divergence. Using a 1m focal length lens cleans it up nicely.
CLICKY!!!
Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
Admin: (To quit being a bitch)
Very Nice !! Whats the model and manufacturer of the medical laser ,you removed that from ?
" MANUFACTURER OF HIGH QUALITY MICRO LASER COMPONENTS" !!
http://www.microlaserlabs.com/
I don't know what the model was. I don't know if this particular unit came from a medical system or was just never installed.
CLICKY!!!
Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
Admin: (To quit being a bitch)
That comes out of a alcon.
Steve
Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
When I still could have...
Just looked it up, it comes out of an Alcon Eyelase
CLICKY!!!
Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
Admin: (To quit being a bitch)