Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Anyone seen laserpic.com?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default Anyone seen laserpic.com?

    Hi has anyone had any experiance with laserpic.com? There 30k Galvos are quite cheap.

    http://laserpic.com/Ebay/Z30%20galvos.html

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=120406690554

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    8,647

    Default

    yep brought a number of things off them, not had a single problem
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Great i just wanted a second opinion because there are quite a few places out there to buy galvos etc. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    556

    Default

    I have also bougth some galvos from them. Good low priced stuff but quite expensive shipping if you buy small quantities; 5USD for two galvo mirrors + 20USD in shipping for example!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laser-guy View Post
    Hi has anyone had any experiance with laserpic.com? There 30k Galvos are quite cheap.

    http://laserpic.com/Ebay/Z30%20galvos.html

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=120406690554
    I also bought these galvo's.. They are discussed somewhere here on PL.
    I'm very satisfied with them! I still need to tune them though.. out of the box they are a bit noisy..

    Darry also sends replacement mirrors and parts fast and at a low price.
    Great company!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •