Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM 5.5 Surfleet 2 Day event - 5-6th of December 09

Default UKLEM 5.5 Surfleet 2 Day event - 5-6th of December 09

I am planning on holding the next Surfleet laser bash on the 5th and 6th of December 09. This will be a 2 day event the same as the one many have just enjoyed.

The reason I am booking the hall now is that the hall organisers need to get as many preliminary and full bookings as possible as our local town hockey team, now that the new Astro Turf sports arena that has been built behind where the hall stands and is now available to use, has decided they want the hall every Saturday with the bar open for them all to relax after the games - Free Of Charge!! This will obviously mess up any further Saturday bookings, which is the Halls greatest income, and totally knock out any 2 day bookings. The locals are up in arms as are the hall organisers and they want to stop it with as many bookings as they can.
    This is why I am booking the hall now for the dates given to make sure the hall is kept available to locals, weddings partys etc and that we can use it for our future 2 day events.

So, same as before, if you want to stop in the hall you can, to save on hotel/B&B costs.... The heating WILL be on this time and I am hoping it will be as good an event as the last one - if not better

So bring yer arses, yer lasers and your Chinese lanterns and we will light up Surfleet yet again

Jim

Inventory list of people attending:

Carl B : Fri - Sat
    Stanwax : Fri - Sat - Sun
    Andy Con : Sat - Sun
    Jem : Fri - Sat - Sun (hopefully!!!! )
    Badger : Sun
    Soferene : Sat - Sun
    Smogthemog : Fri - Sat - Sun
    AC Lasers : Yes?
    Kevski + 1 : Fri - Sat - Sun
    Danielbriggs : Fri - Sat - Sun
    P1t8ull : No
    Insanity : Sat - Sun
    Gas Head :
    PaulK :
    ChrisPriest : Sat - Sun
    Diachi :
    RGBee : Sat - Sun
    Greenalian : ?
    DMills :
    Last edited by smogthemog; 11-30-2009 at 03:42. Reason: Fufoo valves!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    ..What are your thaughts?
    My first thought is that that's not how you spell thought.

I'll say a provisional yes as my schedule is clear for that date at the moment (ooohh look at me with a schedule...) with confirmation (one way or t'other) closer to the date.

easy solution Jim
    Lasers EVERY Saturday...and while we are down the might as well stay over to Sunday...
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    So bring yer arses,
    And you were callin me in the other thread!!!!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

count me in .
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

He he - love you really

Good idea - I will get it booked
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Ooohh...
    A week before me b'day - MEGA

Put me down for a place please

Well after this weekend just gone I can't be missing out on another chance at outdoor projecting and a bigger multi projector show. HELL why not a bigger outdoor multi projector setup running the same show with 2k of sound as well. Would have to be an early evening thing though with the sound.

Carl

Yeah Carl but in Dec we can get away with it from about half four!

Rob

I am going to officially book the hall tomorrow for the given dates.

Obviously I am not going to ask for numbers this early on but lets make it a good un peeps

We need to better the odds every UKLEM
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!