Thread: Where can I buy a Flashback 3?

Default Where can I buy a Flashback 3?

Ok, I have looked over the idea of getting Moncha LITE to control my CS-400G and have gone off the idea, as there is no sound-to-light function.

So, I am seriously looking at the Pangolin Flashback 3 so I can use a DMX desk with a mic input and sync the beam shows and graphics to music.

Where can I buy a Flashback 3?

Can the FB3-XE be controlled by DMX? Or is that just the FB3-SE?

www.pangolin.com

Use the "contact" link on their web page to answer any questions you might have, as well as getting a price quote - be sure to let them know where you live so they can include shipping in the price quote.

The FB3-XE has the same control capabilities, but now has differential scanner input and a metal enclosure.
    Both FB-3 models have DMX input (but NOT output).
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

I believe the FB3-XE (Cased one) doesn't have the DMX daughterboard, you'd need the FB3-SE for that (Not enough room in the teeny case )

Quote Originally Posted by Things View Post
    I believe the FB3-XE (Cased one) doesn't have the DMX daughterboard, you'd need the FB3-SE for that (Not enough room in the teeny case )
    Whoa - didn't know that!

Thanks for the clarification!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....