Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: PaCoLEM II - Portland, Oregon

I need to stop adding random things to my To Do list! (not PaCoLEM per se; more like build a 3 watt, airplane-carry-on-compatible laser projector in 6 days)

I'll make some headway on this one way or another after SELEM although I'm thinking it would behoove us to move it to September, perhaps.

Anybody against September? Any preferences for September?

I'm still in for the 29th of August if it's not too short notice for everyone..

-Jonathan

I can do either one, I'm fine with moving it out to sept and I'm fine if we do it in Aug.

Whatever works for everyone else!

whats the plan gentlemen? am I driving down to portland this weekend or what?

I haven't seen Pat around much lately... where's he hiding out?

Default what is the event date?

Hi guys,
    If I am arround, I would love to attent (I have a lot of gear I could bring)

What is the date?

(I travel to Rome on Aug 27th and return Sept 8th)

Ok, I convinced our friendly janitorial services to remove the poll so we can put some new dates in.

Any ideas? I'm going to try to hone it down to two possible dates this time, then poll it.

Mid September or later would work for me. I might be occupied on the weekend of the 26th, but beyond that, I think I'm clear. I'm also not against October or even November if you guys want to really plan it out a bit.

Sorry this took so long. Now that SELEM and some other things are done with, I'm a lot less busy.

-Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyGus View Post
    whats the plan gentlemen? am I driving down to portland this weekend or what?

I haven't seen Pat around much lately... where's he hiding out?
    hey im back from texas and lurking mostly, lots of end of summer projects to take care of before the snow blows. I have to squeez in a few more camping trips and so forth, winterize boat, motorhome and tons of yard duty. Hey gooey, I have that roadcase for that steel and alluminum laser breadboard if you are interested in it. it will hold breadboard and two 168's including umbilicals PM me if ya want it...FREE!!!!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

so whats the dates for pacolem?
    i guess oregon is no tooooo far from socal.............
    ive allways wanted to visit Porkland Oregon... home of the "other " white meat??

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    [dates?]
    That is up for debate. I guess I'll throw out September 19th, October 3rd, October 10th, or October 17th as options on my end.

Previously, we had some dates optioned, but then I got all busy and stuff and was unable to pull everything together. That's why I'm attempting to clean the slate and start from scratch, as far as what dates we're looking at.

Who likes what date? Any other suggestions? Once I get a little input, I'll make a new poll.

-Jonathan

Poll it.... lets see what works for everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    Poll it.... lets see what works for everyone..
    If you do the 19th I might be able to make the 18th,... I might be in town that week, but I have to be back in NM before Monday (I would have 1,498 mi to drive). It would be good to see Pat, Kyle, Gooey, Carlos, James, Johnathan, and the rest of y'all. Maybe if we can meet during the week, I don't have much to show off yet... But I'll take ALC60x PSU units for cheap if you have one around (ALEX I saw your PSU's). Carlos, I think you need to get CALEM going so I can make it in ~10.5 hours rather than 25 to PDX! Wow I guess I could have made it to SELEM, but I couldn't fit my hobo box in the car .

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.