Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Im heeeere!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl B View Post
    I was talking to Rob on the phone last night he said a mini LEM may be possible round at his place but that is ultimately up to Rob.
    You know i dont need an excuse to power up some kit - come on down! and hopefully tomorrow Im gonna put the scanhead back on the 168 right now Im just playing with Baby Bunk - I love it soooooooo much I cant beleive it!
    BTW Baby Bunk was supposed to live only for the weekend of the LEM but will be built properly into a real living projector. Watch this space. Problem is I really need the scanners out of it but just dont wanna strip it

Marc just let me know when you are 'in town' and I will come and meet you - or you are welcome here but be warned - Laser exposure risk!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Hey Rob. If the 168 is back in action, how many white light / RGB / BY (baby bunk) projectors could we potentaly have running at once?

If you don't mind i'll take up your invite to yours this weekend. That will save you the bother of posting my Red and Green. Just name the Day and time.
    Carl
    Last edited by Carl B; 07-10-2009 at 15:46.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by Carl B View Post
    ...Just name the Day and time....l
    For convenience sake I'd go one further and announce the date/time on Facebook.
    After all, what's the worst that could happen ........

Hell, I might even pop up meself.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Easy solution.
    Ditch the Broad.
    But then what would I do when I got back home? After 23 years of being married, I wouldn't know how to act if I was single again!

Adam

Default CONTACT!

OK Chaps I have spoken to Marc tonight and we are gonna meet up when he comes over to Liverpool. He will be in the scouse city from Tue to Friday and once he's over we will work out what day is best. I am likeley gonna drive over and bring him back here to paly with some kit - if anyone else (within reason!) wants to drop by thats cool. I will letcha all know when Marc n I have fixed the evening its gonna be.

Rob

PS I have the 168 scanners set up but I just took the scanners offa baby bunk - better get them back on
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

It's good to hear that the 168 is up and running again.

Carl

It will be interesting for Marc to experience audience scanning, assuming he's willing to be scanned using safe levels. I understand in the US its a real rarity due to the permits.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    It will be interesting for Marc to experience audience scanning, assuming he's willing to be scanned using safe levels. I understand in the US its a real rarity due to the permits.
    Only with lasers at a public venue, there's nothing to stop him doing it to himself in the privacy of his own home

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Rob,
    Do ya mind if I call over too for StanLEM?
    And yes I will bring the mandatory M&S supplies

Oh, BTW:
    Oi Rob: You better put them scanners back on baby bunk quick - or ther'll be hell ta pay!
    Me likes the BYW fan

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    It is indeed a rarity in public events.

However, at SELEM (being a private event) we can do what we want, and Marc was there last year. He's seen some fun...
    That being said, I'm sure he'd be down with seeing some more fun, UK style!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Only with lasers at a public venue, there's nothing to stop him doing it to himself in the privacy of his own home
    Or at a private, non-commercial event even! But yeah, Marc knows the score. Just make sure he comes back to the states with at least one good eye, OK?

Adam