Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Im heeeere!!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    ... what the hell is wrong with you english drinkin beer at room temp??
    Real Ale (as opposed to fizzy lager type drinks) should always be served at room temperature as the colder it gets, the less alcohol it retains.

Tit's, Winkles and Vibraphones!!!

I wish I had read this piggin thread before yesterday - Waaaa Waaaa!

I would have deffo made the journey over Rob and been an 8th member of StanLEM!!

Poo and Marmalade!! (mixed!)

AND - AND you even said to me on the phone about meeting Marc, I just didn't put 2 and 2 together - Waaaa Waaaa (again)

I am off now to finish off my dinner and then run myself over with my car - just like that cheeky scampton, Brian H did
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Woah, sure got a lot of you guys into the one small room! Must have been tight ...

The projectors look great, looks like yous had a great time!

It was great meeting you guys last night.
    All them photons in such a relative small place was truly awesome.
    Just running the 6 projectors in sync with Robs Mamba and Docs running stand alone with LivePro would give some of the biggest laser shows a run for their money.
    Robs blue+geen=white is fantastic too.

What time did the party end?

Jim

The missus and I left at about 10:15 as I'm up at stupid o'clock for work, but the photonic emissions were still being stimulated.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

What A great night. It was a great pleasure to meet up with you Marc and it was just a pity you could only stay a couple of hours. Don't try to hard to get your head around the Blue, Yellow, White. you'll just give your self a Migraine. (such a beautiful peace of kit.) and yes it was my projector that has the 671nm Red and I came home from Rob's with a 640nm Red to go with it.

It was also great to catch up with everyone else well including meeting two new faces, namely Jimbo and Doc.

A Big Thanks must go to Rob for allowing us all to meet up at his home (more precisely his Garage).

Loving the Photo's.

Carl