Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Eye damage at Tomorrowland ?

I don,t make money on Safety, if you really care about the safety of people then at the lenses should be a lot cheaper. I don,t see the parallell with my products because i deliver the best stabillity in allignment and compared to the market end users prices they are actually cheap. Drop a kvant module on the floor from 2 meters and you know why.

Most people on the lem had 3 watt + lasers on stage, i,m just saying that when it concerns safety you should keep the price low so that every one will buy it even the hobbiest that can afford a Machida grating. Many people had their projectors without safety stop etc on the Lem but Stanwax is working hard on the electronic side to have all projectors wired with one E-stop. If its available i will use them in my projectors. All brightlight laser projectors have scanfail aswell. Things get better over time. I will ask Mccarrot about the safety lenses that he has. I have an idea that i want to discuss with him.

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Hmmm... I've just sent Mr edison a PM that tries to explain the error in his judgement, particularly regarding the safety lenses.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Having looked at lenses and what it would cost to have some made, I came to the conclusion the Pangolin ones didn't work out so bad.
    One big issue is the refraction of the different wavelengths through the medium.

I do agree that far too many people, including laser companies, don't seem to have a grasp of even the basics of laser safety.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.