Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: SELEM 2009 - FS / Trade Table Goodies List

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Just looked at the weather, for here it shows rain in the morning, I may leave a bit earlier than expected. Gonna needs lots 'o coffee tomorrow morning...
    Besides the real coffee, this is my coffee

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

Lightbulb

Mo, give me a call when you get up. My plan is to try to leave between 2 and 4; hopefully that means we will leave by 6... Maybe we can caravan. David... what time you leavin?

I'm leaving around 4:30 or 5. Depending on the weather, I may leave a bit earlier. I'd like to be there by about 12 to 12:30.

Mo and I are going to caravan out of Orlando hopefully we'll meet DZ and Allthatwhichis along the way. He has my cell # and will let me know if we need to engage the afterburners to catch you guys.

See you tomorrow.

Lazerjock

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    Mo and I are going to caravan out of Orlando hopefully we'll meet DZ and Allthatwhichis along the way. He has my cell # and will let me know if we need to engage the afterburners to catch you guys.

See you tomorrow.

Lazerjock
    We did hijack this thread... didn't we?

In either case... I'd like to caravan with DZ... but I'm not quite very sure about leaving here at 3AM... also, Lazerjock and I will for sure drive faster than DZ drives (DZ's words not mine)... Lazerjock and I discussed it last night and we might be able to make up the difference and get there at the same time as DZ

Howz that sound Aaron? I know you got a little ways to get to the same roads we're taking... So we might meet up further down the road if you leave by 6-ish

Be forewarned though... We're not slowing down

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

If anyone happens to have a couple of feeler gauge sets that they could bring that would be awesome. We figured out that my collimator probably needs to be adjusted outwards from the laser head to lower the divergence and having an actual device to figure out the spacing would be pretty neat.

Just a though -in case you're about to head out and you have a feeler-gauge or two that you could grab.

See you all tomorrow!

-Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    If anyone happens to have a couple of feeler gauge sets that they could bring that would be awesome. We figured out that my collimator probably needs to be adjusted outwards from the laser head to lower the divergence and having an actual device to figure out the spacing would be pretty neat.

Just a though -in case you're about to head out and you have a feeler-gauge or two that you could grab.

See you all tomorrow!

-Jonathan

I'll see if I can dig up that & the tap set on my way out the door - hopefully within the next 1 1/2 hours or so (3-hour drive for us).

See ya' soon!!

Randy
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

This thread... Back on track.

Thanks to everyone who brought toys for the FS / Trade tables. I think
    this was a total success and should be included in all future LEM's. I know
    I spent way too much on stuff.

Mark

Thumbs up Good idea!

I agree Mark... I think a "for sale, trade, or swap" table is going to be a fixture at all future LEM's.

Adam

Thumbs up laser swap

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I agree Mark... I think a "for sale, trade, or swap" table is going to be a fixture at all future LEM's.

Adam
    Can we make that tables?
    Inventor of the hemorroid transplant