Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Settings 473nm oem

I had a little CNI module from "extremelasers" which was sold as a "100", but I think was actually a 50mW or 80mW from CNI, which I tuned to a stable 260mW. I had it very very close to 300mW (about 295) but I couldn't get it to be 100% stable at that power, so I took it back down a bit.

This was all done without touching the diode current.

Default Updates

No news from Lion Lasers and my Blue is back as before:
    97 mW at power up, then 85 mW stable

apparently W1 makes no differences, W2 can only lower the output if is turned clockwise about three turns from minimum, W3 doas all the job...

It doesn't convince me at all

Looks like it is peaked....provided the crystal set is aligned correctly. I think I would stop with it here....unless you are ready to start replacing parts....it may be at the max now. Unless it was designed as a 50mw......then it may have IDS....infant death syndrome. The crystal set can only absorb a preset amount of IR.....anything above that point and it is a "Maypop" laser.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

I sent a mail to Snoctony, then I will try to set a lower input (eg. 3V) and see again the beaviour of the trimmers in a less stressful condition.

In any case, what will you suggest to replace first?