Thread: Very pleasant trade with smogthemog Mk2 :)

Default Very pleasant trade with smogthemog Mk2 :)

Seeing as the other post lost it's way a little, here's a fresh one!

Bought Jim's RGB laser off him last week, as I realised after spending a year and a half not building my RGY, it would be at least another year before I got round to adding the blue!

Perfect transaction, fantastically well built laser works beautifully and has gorgeous colours. It's gradually eating up my weekend!

And a perfect purchase, great communications, paid Tuesday, collected Wednesday with a full demo, as well as a tour of the upcoming project, and if that wasn't enough, you get to watch The Tweenies, and wildlife fun (Lucy the cat) is thrown in too!

A perfect transaction, thanks Jim!

P.S. And now I know where Surfleet is, I'll try and make it to the UK .5 meets!

Hey thanks Rob, glad you liked it and much obliged for the nice comments mate and don't hesitate pop around any time if you fancy another dose of the Tweenies

See ya in December
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

My package with Norms Framestreamer kit also arrived today, Thanks Jim !
    Nice doing business!

Kind regards,
    Dimitri

No problem Dimitri, glad you liked it

Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I also took delivery of Jims little 532 yesterday. Very nice little build. Now for the fun of trying to tweek it and get the scanners as tuned as possible.