Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1.5 Watt RGB + 2 300mw 532nm projectors on Ebay

hmmm.. 2 hours left.. and less than $1500, i'm tempted to bid, but I'm sure there are a bunch of people waiting until the last minute to bid.
    - instinct

The guy insinuated the reserve, not in the same galaxy as $1500

I am going to relist them, but it someone is interested, send me a pm. I just need to avoid totally losing my shirt on these, I have $3200 (rgb) $595 (FB3) $1400 (green 300mw's) invested.. I don't really expect to get all my money back out of them..

If anyone is seriously interested, let's talk..
    Fear Fair - Indiana's Scariest Haunted House
    www.FearFair.com

Lightbulb

I think you should bring em to SELEM for a live demo. I'll give ya 60 seconds of live broadcast time to pitch em.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I think you should bring em to SELEM for a live demo. I'll give ya 60 seconds of live broadcast time to pitch em.
    I would love to, but I am down to the wire on my haunted house that I direct, fearfair.com. I just really don't have the time.

Thing is, I really don't want to sell these, but I need the funds for another project at the moment. I really want to sell all or none... but they don't really all have to go to the same party.

I could let the RGB go for $3200, which is a $595 loss with the FB3 in it. And the greenies could go for $400 each (huge loss on those) as long as I have buyers for all three... I need to raise $4k
    Fear Fair - Indiana's Scariest Haunted House
    www.FearFair.com

Like I mentioned in the PM you never responded to, I believe you would have more luck and a wider audience if you separated all of these items.
    Lack of a warranty on used stuff > 1yr old is going to distance you from 80% MSRP I am afraid.
    -Mike