Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SELEM III Live!!!

Cool

We have 2 large fog machines and one large "fazer" (fog machine with internal fans), but no, we don't have a true hazer at SELEM. We had one coming, but at the last minute we had a few cancellations, and one of them was the guy with the hazer. Still, with essentially 3 fog machines, we have PLENTY of beams. We're just going through more fog solution than usual. (One fogger will actually do that whole auditorium if you're using Froggy's Swamp Juice. For example, last year we only had 2 large foggers on Saturday, and on Sunday we only had one, and we still did OK.)

Adam

Lightbulb

The problem is the connectin location. To get everyone linked we ran a 200 foot cat 5 cable from the venues' DSL router to a big switch on stage. We just don't have enough cable to run a hard wire to the balcony to get a feed from there. The wireless router just isn't doing it for some reason... I may try the air card from the balcony in a few.

We have a stage presentation of Beyond in a few and mixedgas and drlava are playing with anaolog boxes live now... on cam one. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/allthats-cam

Talking

Just got the balcony cam up on the air card; I cannot vouch for quality...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/allthats-second-cam

I'm watching you ...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    We have a stage presentation of Beyond in a few and mixedgas and drlava are playing with anaolog boxes live now... on cam one. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/allthats-cam
    Actually a bit on QuickShow now...

I see 6 projectors in sync and a nice lumia projector in the back

Cool

The Lumia Projector belongs to DZ. It's a Reliant air-cooled Argon with the green and blue lines separated out with a simple dichro, plus some solid state red at 660 nm, all shooting into a slowly rotating disk of bubble glass. (Which came from Displaser, I think...)

The bright green beams you see coming from the middle of the stage (up high) are from a 3.2 watt DPSS projector that Johnathan (Platinum) brought with him from Oregon. If you think it's bright on the video, you should see it in person!

Adam