Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Nieuwe LEM in december/januari ?

Think so too ;-)
    Why don't you join us ? I'll bring you a new supply of Advocaat ;-)
    Let me know if you run out before X-mas, then i sent you more for the holidays.

Ok, ontopic:
    It's very nice to see a Dutch LEM and would like to meet all other enthousiasts.
    I have already met Dixiscan who helped me out enormously.

Yeah count me in too! Got lots of new toys to show

I can arrange a nice venue.. in Groningen
    For the majority of you this is probably a far too long drive.. but i feel now its your turn to face this terror!! haha

anywho.. anywhere is fine with me.. and if for some reason people think of groningen as a possible location, let me know!

Best,
    - Jeroen

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Groningen? That would be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong drive.

haha...
    I dare you to explain your definition of 'looooooo...ooooong' drive to our American friends here

True.
    However I am not (yet) allowed to drive by car myself so I have to ask my parents to drive me all the way up to there (unless someone wants to carpool *hint hint*).
    Some American guys are crazy, they drive more than a day just to go to a LEM!

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    True.
    However I am not (yet) allowed to drive by car myself so I have to ask my parents to drive me all the way up to there (unless someone wants to carpool *hint hint*).
    Some American guys are crazy, they drive more than a day just to go to a LEM!
    if I go you can come with me. But that's if I go. Haarlem is the very limit for me. I already think that's far.

Hey dudez, if you need a stayover, you can stay with me.
    I live in the center of the Netherlands and i know what it is to drive far far to a LEM (went to UKLEM ;-)

So if you want to stay over after the LEM and then continue after a good nights sleep it's okay with me (have a spare bedroom with 2 seperate beds for you and CMB).

Anyways, it's just a thought and also depends a little of WHEN Bart wants to organise this... since until at least the first weekend of december i am occupied.
    I live 50/60minutes drive from Haarlem, center of the Netherlands.

Just to let you know...

Those are some nice offers!
    I can bring my sleeping mat & bag so you don't have to worry about bedroom. I can try to share in the fuel costs but I don't know what budget I'll have by then. All I had went to a green laser .

If you want you may bring the mat and bag, but i always have 2 clean beds in the spare bedroom for people staying over. I have some friends in the north of Netherlands (Friesland) and sometimes when they have trainings or something they stay over (so i am used to that..)

There's no need to cut in the fuel costs, use your money for lasers dude !
    If you can join JeeJeeDr or your parents can drop you off here, we can continue from here. My car is big enough to fit 2 or 3 of us with projectors and stuff.

So only if the date is >6th of December, it will be ok !

You can count me in, I think I'll get permission of my parents
    BUT
    I have exams in december, they start 2nd of december and end the 15th. So, if the date is in this period or earlier, I can't come.