Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Nieuwe LEM in december/januari ?

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

And, how about and ? Is it included with the venue? Do we have to bring our own drinks? Will we be going to a restaurant at noon and in the evening or are we supposed to have already eaten at noon?
    I'm just asking it so I can foresee what I'm going to loose, I'm really on a thight budget as I want to have a fully functioning RGV by the end of January (and I'm going to fail epicly on that goal).

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    And, how about and ? Is it included with the venue? Do we have to bring our own drinks? Will we be going to a restaurant at noon and in the evening or are we supposed to have already eaten at noon?
    I'm just asking it so I can foresee what I'm going to loose, I'm really on a thight budget as I want to have a fully functioning RGV by the end of January (and I'm going to fail epicly on that goal).
    I'll make sure we have a supply of drinks (coffee, soft drinks) available, I don't have any problems with making lunch, but I guess that will mean everybody has to contribute a few (2-3) Euros for the groceries. Aside from the shoarma, which is of course on your own bill.

Hey Guys,

I'm looking forward to sunday!

Only one part of bad news, my red 640nm module in my RGB has been damaged in transport, so that's going back to China, So I'll be putting an 'old' 660nm with only half the power I needed in it. So it will be about 750 mW instead of 1W. My QM2000.net is build into the projector, so I'll bring that too

I'm also still trying to get the nametags, will followup on this

Offtopic: Sounds like a high quality build LOL , what brand 640nm laser was it?

Ontopic: Hugo Bunk is unfortunately traveling outside of the country and is not able Join the meeting better luck next time.

I dont think lunch is needed as we start from 12:00 so we could pick up some sandwitches at a gas station on the way to the lem.

I'll come in a volkswagen caddy so I'll have lots of room for gear, any who needs to haul some heavy equipment who needs a ride and wants to split gas money? I live near the Hague so let me know :P.
    Life is short.... Ride it hard!!

Not sure if I'm gonna make it - I'm pre-programming for 2 large shows (shows @ 26th and 31th december), and finishing some other work so I might need my time..

Hey guys, it's only a few days of hard work away.
    Really look forward in meeting you guys with your photon spitting machines. Most of my stuff isn't finished so won't bring many stuff.
    Maybe i will bring my videocam to make some movies (i am not a big editor, so it might take a while, but. then at least we have some footage ;-)

OK, drawing short here, so if anyone needs to contact me on Sunday morning, my mobile phone number is 06-25333550. I will be at the TAC before 12:00.

I hope nobody gets snowed in

But we always can burn our way out

Unhappy sadly

I'm sorry to say (especially to colouredmirrorbal who was coming with me) that I'm unable to come. I slipped on snowed stairs and I'm advised by the doctor not to walk on my right foot since some chips broke off of one of the bones.

Edit: typos
    Last edited by jeejeedr; 12-18-2009 at 04:43.