Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: LaserBen issues

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Still no reply...
    speaking of which...

Well, after 10 days of not replying to me or the PayPal claim, or sending me any of the stuff back, the claim was decided in my favor. I had no problem with refunding the money as long as I got the parts I sent him back, I guess it seems as though they weren't worth it to him.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Well, after 10 days of not replying to me or the PayPal claim, or sending me any of the stuff back, the claim was decided in my favor. I had no problem with refunding the money as long as I got the parts I sent him back, I guess it seems as though they weren't worth it to him.
    Glad it worked out for you. I would deff think something happened to nexus because the claim being decided in your favor and you getting the money means his paypal account still had the money in it. He didn't even transfer the money to his bank account which means he is MIA

\no response
    are you ever going to respond to my PM's or you just have no comment?

I told Ben, maybe he didn't get it......I had some legal issues and was put away, hence no shipping of the package.

The paypal claim has already been reversed I see and I don't know if that can be fixed.

I sent the package anyway today, I've got a picture of what was included and a delivery confirmation number.

I would expect you to get it Friday.

I probably should have mentioned this a long time ago, but I don't think the power pack for the FB3 was included. I don't see it anywhere. No big deal I guess....could just make a new one.

So, the equipment has been sent back. You can send $63 when you receive it. I forgot, he paid for the shipping too. There were two disputes. I would like them both returned after you get it.

Sigh.....now after it's been sent. He says he'll refuse the package that's already out and have it sent back. Which, goes back to him having sent faulty items that I paid for and wish for a refund. Now I have to file. What a mess