Thread: help with programming laserword showeditor 2009

Default help with programming laserword showeditor 2009

Hi guys . and help with this would be much appreciated

I am using showeditor 2009 to projest Text with my CS400Rgy
    Its for a friends wedding and basically I need to show a message on a wall at the reception
    Firstly whats the best way to do this?
    and secondly I have managed to get a small sentence running but the scanning speed is much too fast and its nearly impossible to read it.
    I am new here so any info is much appreciated
    Thanks
    Rusty

I take it you are having a problem with your laserworld show editor based on three threads on the forum. Most members on this forum prefer one thread, delete the others and you might get some help. It is a laserworld product so that might figure into the equation a tad too.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Not sure I understand laserman--are you offering to help with the problem I have or what has the fact its laserworld product. I thought this was the correct forum to post in?
    Confused now!!
    Rusty

It is right forum, but people don't like 1 thread appearing here more than once.
    Not sure how many of forum guys uses LW soft... certainly not me! Sorry.

if you go into options- text (or font), you can change the text type, some fonts are just CRAZY and my scanners could never do them. i found that the top two texts gave the best results.

also on the text screen, in the top right there are two bars which allow you to reduce the width of the scan, i.e instead of projecting the entire word of 'elephant' it'll only do the first four letters etc. this is much easier on the scanners.

if you click on the effects tab a new window will pop up which gives you a whole lot of options such as rotate about x,y,z axis, zoom, flip-flop etc. i didnt find this tab until quite a long time into getting used to the software

It's all about playing around with the software and you'll find it actually has a lot of features also reading alongside the instruction manual will help quite a bit too.

steve miliani also uses showeditor 2009, and myself of course.

I've got a nicely optimised 'KISS MY ARSE' .heb file which you can have if you like

hope this starts you off a bit!

Tom

And for future reference it appears that this 'laserworld' show editor is a version of HE-Laserscan:
    http://www.he-laserscan.de/
    so if you mention this maybe more people will know they can help.

Thanks a million for taking the time to give me the info

You guys Rock !!

yeah, apparently the same guy worked with the programming of HE laserscan, and is now working for laserworld. His name is Tschosef something-or-other

No, this Tschosef is Hans Erich and IS the owner and programmer of HE-Laserscan. The software is free for download and, after register an account, all shows are free for all users.

Laserworld2009 is the same software as HE, but you can't use each others shows.

Here on PL are only a few users who are using HE or Laserworld2009.
    For questions, please reed the 10000 posts at 'the other forum': http://www.laserfreak.net/forum/view...d49121965f6341