Hi all. I was wondering if someone has got the book from Daniel J. Gregory "Solid State Lasers for the Laser Enthusiast, Pulsed Edition"... I bought it time ago and it seemed very cool, BUT I couldn't have the support that they are supposed to give you with the book.
All along the book the reader is pointed to the "support website" where one should find accurate schematics for the electronics that is often merely suggested at the book. I only could download some mechanics design pdfs, that are supposed to be handed out to a machinist (the book pictures are someway poor), but also there are missing parts for download, apart from the total absence of electronics schematics, that are refered to at the book as said.
The website mostly seems to be a place to BUY parts. The site is www.buildalaser.net, also known as American Laser Technic. I even wrote an email MONTHS ago and I'm still waiting for answer... I've seen again the book at Ebay, from the same seller that sold to me...http://myworld.ebay.es/buildalaser-net/

Do you know the book? Could you download ALL the schematics?

Thanks!