Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Test my FB3 or send me yours

Default Test my FB3 or send me yours

Well I could really use some help here guys. I have an awesome laser projector (thanks Daedal) but i cannot get the lasers to operate at full or even half power. My problem is either the FB3 or the lasers. Daedal seems pretty certain that it is not the lasers based on his testing and I trust him.
    Would anyone here be willing to borrow my FB3 and test it out with their projector and see if their lasers are also underpowerd with it. Either that or would someone be interested in letting me borow their USB powered FB3? I will pay for shipping both ways.

did you allready try downloading the latest FB3 software , from pangolin website?
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Hi yobresal, I read the issue your are having in another thread. It makes me wonder if the input impedance on the red and green laser is relatively low. Who makes the red and green laser?

Is there anyone local to you that can test it? You can send it to me if you are interested in shipping across the US. I would ask for either the red or green laser as well though.

Laser Warning Testing

Hey Yobresal,

As per another thread you are in or close to San Francisco. If you want you can come by my place to test your FB3/projector. I'm on 3rd street next to Portrero. I have an FB3 and a Mamba2.0. PM me for my number.
    Fred.

Have you tried 5 volts to the analog input?
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Quote Originally Posted by infredible View Post
    Hey Yobresal,

As per another thread you are in or close to San Francisco. If you want you can come by my place to test your FB3/projector. I'm on 3rd street next to Portrero. I have an FB3 and a Mamba2.0. PM me for my number.
    Fred.
    Awesome!! I will definitely come by your place next week either monday, tuesday or wendsday if not this weekend. I will PM you and we can set something up.

Thumbs up PL member support for the win!

I love it when a plan comes together!

Hope you find the solution quickly guys...

Adam

So I still have yet to get this thing tested. Is there anyone here who can helo me out. I have it all packaged up and ready to be sent out.

Lightbulb

I can test it against my QM2000 if you like. I have a few things going on and cannot fully guarantee prompt service, but like Mo, I am close to Pangolin and might be able to swing it by if there is an issue with it.

PM me if you need my assistance.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Thanks bud, I sent it out to you today with all the cables and the software. Hopefully you can see how your lasers perform with it and let me know. Thanks again. I really appreciate your help.