Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Lightwave 'Halfnote' 2.5W? 532nm Laser

Well, at the moment i'd say that Ben is in no position to negotiate this deal. Smog is holding the ace card and can therefore set the rules.

Jim, I would still suggest that you hold on to the OPSL until the Halfnote parts arrive and only then release them.

You've been messed around enough with this deal and I would hate to see you get shafted again (I've just bet myself a fiver that this will go T*ts up again ). You're a good trustworthy guy Jim and your good nature is been taken advantage of. Don't do it.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I don't want to start a fight, but I have been patient with this, he has tested it, shown it works perfectly, received all of my money, spent all of my money, and offered the laser for sale before shipping me his end of the deal.

I think it is pretty damn fair to give someone a week to test something. He knew exactly what he was getting when he agreed to the deal, I told him it would take wiring to get working, he agreed, I told him I didn't ship the heatsink, he said that was fine, later he decided he wanted it.

I told him in my email that he had until Wednesday to decide if he wants to keep the Half-Note, if not, he sends it back to me at his expense and refunds all of my money.

I am fine with sending it, but it will get shipped WHEN I receive the OPSL and it performs exactly how he described (including the number of hours on the system as he quoted "<1hr on laser head according to docs with it!")
    Last edited by Laser Ben; 10-04-2009 at 10:51.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

I think you need to get down of your horse mate and wind your neck in!

Everything that has gone on about this trade is here for everyone to see. Your past trades are here for all to see.
    The majority of them are bad to the core Ben and you CANNOT be trusted and for that reason, and the outburst above - YOU WILL GET THE OPSL WHEN I GET THE FRAME - OK!

Forget the heatsink, i will look on Ebay for one of those as you suggested but the frame I do want off of you.

This laser, as I have already stated, was in a bad state of repair when it was received here - It didn't work and needed stuff doing to it to make it work. When it was made to work it didn't work properly for reasons that you caused! that is documented on here for all to see.

I already told you in emails Ben I wanted the Halfnote so forget the Wednesday deadline as it is not relevant.

The OPSL "IS" exactly as described as are ALL my sales - honest and true.
    Don't even think about trying to makeout the OPSL is about to be a bad trade Ben as it simply isn't going to be!

It is exactly the same as the one Dan Briggs had on here for sale only according the paperwork with it and the LED hour meter, it has done <1hr work.

Wind your neck in, send out the Frame and the OPSL will then be sent to you.

Deal then done.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    YOU WILL GET THE OPSL WHEN I GET THE FRAME - OK!
    No. You will get them sent to you when I get the OPSL, period, I will not budge on that position. If, I don't have a tracking number on Wednesday night, you will get 2 paypal claims.
    CLICKY!!!

Oooh Ben you are a nasty man to deal with.
    Not coming up as a fair seller in numerous deals on here and yet demanding stuff from honest people like Smog. I have dealt with Smog in the past and he is honest and fast in sending things out, i would deal with him anytime anyday anywhere. But you....are a whole different man...

Too bad to see another one of your deals going sour once more. Just send out the frame man, and i am sure Smog will send you out the OPSL quicker than you can say: whatanunfairassihavebeenagaininoneofmydeals !

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs down

Now would be a good time to collect on all those bets that laserben would yet again (attempt to) rip someone off with his usual dodgy dealing.

You're scum me laddo and knobheads like you give the world of laserists a bad name.

The sooner someone pays a personal visit the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    No. You will get them sent to you when I get the OPSL, period, I will not budge on that position. If, I don't have a tracking number on Wednesday night, you will get 2 paypal claims.
    Ben...

You are a complete f*cking arse (or Ass. Whatever you call it over there).

Why don't you take the time to re-read this thread from the beginning, perhaps then you will begin to understand it is YOU that is the problem here, oh, and while you're at it read the other thread about LaserBen Issues (just in case this one isn't enough). It's time you stopped throwing your teddy out of the cot and did some serious reflection and growing up.

Jim is one of the most honourable people I have had the pleasure to meet, he is a mature adult and acts like one. You on the other hand are an adolescent idiot who needs to learn some life skills.

I hate becoming involved in arguments and will not usually get involved, but I have seen your senseless and immature dealings with Jim (and others) and it's time you realised that it is YOU and no-one else that is at fault here. YOU have brought all this on yourself.

Please Ben, for the sanity of us all, do the right thing, swallow your pride, admit you are wrong and send Jim the goods. For goodness sake, save the small amount of credibility that you have left with the members of this forum.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Considering it has been 4 days since he received the laser, he said he was not going to ship, and he spent the money and is trying to sell the laser, I think it is fair to expect him to send his end of the deal soon. All I am asking is that the laser gets shipped out on or by Wednesday, I don't think that is too much to ask, what do you think Jim?
    CLICKY!!!

Sorry Ben but I've removed you as a friend.

This constant chain of bad will trades has just made me wholly uncomfortable with a close association with you. I agree that you have so far delivered on this deal, however there are parts outstanding by mutual agreement (dispute over what should have been sent originally aside) and given your past record you can't really blame people for being cautious until you've met your commitments in full.

I for one would not feel able to trade with you because of past dealings.

I suggest you ship the frame and then Jim will ship the OPSL. Jim has no history of failing to deliver on his promises. Unfortunately it seems that you do. So out of the two of you, if it comes down to the one person being more trust worthy, I'd have to say that history says its Jim.

Maybe its your turn to show a little faith in someone else. I for one will not hold back on Jim if he then reneges on his promises.

Find and agree on a mutually trusted proxy shipper.

I tire of seeing this tit for tat shit here at PL. Seriously. I thought you two were "done" with trading to each other.

Reach a solution or I will create a new private forum called "Figure it the fuck out", set a retarded ape on meth as the sole moderator and put you two in there until you do.

Please: Think of the ape. I have no doubt it will be both expensive and time consuming to arrange this and would much prefer to not find out what gorilla food and meth costs.