Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Lightwave 'Halfnote' 2.5W? 532nm Laser

Default For Sale: Lightwave 'Halfnote' 2.5W? 532nm Laser

I have for sale a working Lightwave 'Halfnote' 2.5W 532nm Laser head, Driver & PSU.
    This is the same laser that Laser Ben had for sale but it's been tidied up, sorted out and now works well
    Ben still has the PSU frame and Heatsink, it's a long story and will be sending this to either myself or straight to the purchaser, in due course.

Much more detail in the below 2 threads.
    The first link, at the end of the thread, shows pictures of the laser overhaul from when I received it from Ben and how it is now.

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=7526

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=8727

I am looking for £1500 OVNO for the lot.
    Free postage to UK - £70 Worldwide

Paypal or Cash - Buyer pays PP charges of +4%

---------------------------

I also have a Directed Energy 125A pulsed driver board which supports 0-5V modulation.

60A version: http://www.directedenergy.com/direct...sppco-6140.pdf

User manual: http://www.directedenergy.com/pdf/pco-6140_manual.pdf

Offers on this please?

Thanks
    Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3528.JPG  

IMG_3529.JPG  

IMG_3537.JPG  

IMG_3538.JPG  

IMG_3539.JPG  

IMG_3540.JPG  

IMG_3542.JPG  

IMG_3543.JPG  

IMG_3544.JPG  

IMG_3545.JPG  

IMG_3547.JPG  

IMG_3548.JPG  

IMG_3549.JPG  

Last edited by smogthemog; 10-04-2009 at 08:33.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Just a question... Was the OPSL shipped to Ben?

I just speak of what I'd do... and I wouldn't sell something before I complete a trade.

My $0.02

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

Quote Originally Posted by daedal View Post
    Just a question... Was the OPSL shipped to Ben?

I just speak of what I'd do... and I wouldn't sell something before I complete a trade.

My $0.02

--DDL
    The OPSL will be sent tomorrow as Ben made the payment for the shipping to me only last night and considering today is Sunday - no post today

I do however trust Ben in that he WILL be sending the frame and Heatsink ASAP.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    The OPSL will be sent tomorrow as Ben made the payment for the shipping to me only last night and considering today is Sunday - no post today

Good to know. I'm glad the trade went well.

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

Quote Originally Posted by daedal View Post
    Good to know. I'm glad the trade went well.

--DDL
    I wouldn't exactly say 'Well' but it turned out OK - but only because I have spent many hours sorting it all out!

I would hesitate to trade with him again if it is something I know he has messed with.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Wink

I wouldn't exactly say 'Well' but it turned out OK - but only because I have spent many hours sorting it all out!

I would hesitate to trade with him again if it is something I know he has messed with.
    As with everything in the universe, it is all about perspective...

Hmmm... How long do you reckon you're going to have to wait for the frame and heatsink?

You still holding onto the OPSL is as good incentive as your ever going to get for the missing bits to be shipped to you quickly. Are you sure you don't want to think twice before sending it tommorow?

I've recently shipped some stuff to the States by global Priority - Pretty much guaranteed to arrive in 5 days. If Ben got the stuff sent to you by a similar postal system you could have the whole episode tied up nice and neatly and both have your stuff in less than two weeks.

In view of all the hassle you've had I can hardly see how Ben could complain at this proposition.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Ben is saying, via email, that he will send the stuff when the OPSL arrives. I however have been saying to him that the OPSL will be sent upon receipt of the stuff.
    Daedal has a reasonably good point in what he said but I need to get it sold ASAP.

Does Ben deserve anyone being 'honourable' with him though going on his past traits?

Do I trust him or not? I would like to think he would send the stuff before I send the OPSL just to make sure so that they both pass each other in transit if you know what I mean.

It's a hard one
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

One thing I would like to ask you Jim, can you just buy a heatsink on ebay there and have it shipped to yourself? I will pay for that heatsink. It costs ~$80 to have this shipped to you, comparable heat sinks are less then $30 on ebay.co.uk why don't you just buy one of those, and I'll cover the cost plus the shipping?

If he chooses to get this heatsink, it WILL NOT be shipped until I receive the OPSL and test it.

but only because I have spent many hours sorting it all out!
    As I said in one of the very first PMs to you, it would take some wiring to get it up and running.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

The OPSL will be sent tomorrow
    So it will be here Wednesday or Thursday then!
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)