Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ~500mW RGB Build (pics!)

Quote Originally Posted by Phredy1 View Post
    He is.....!!!

The only problem is the 1 day shipping beat USPS priority mail and the dac hasn't arrived yet.

It is sitting there teasing the shit out of me now.
    Come down to PaCoLEM II in Portland, tomorrow and Saturday we will get it hooked up to a DAC! (http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=118134). The more the merrier, I will even give up my Pangolin shirt to you (as long as you wear a large). I will be bringing a spare DAC (my projector still needs to give Marc money before it is presentable).

-Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 10-08-2009 at 19:29. Reason: grammar
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    Come down to PaCoLEM II in Portland, tomorrow and Saturday we will get it hooked up to a DAC! (http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=118134). The more the merrier, I will even give up my Pangolin shirt to you (as long as you wear a large). I will be bringing a spare DAC (my projector still needs to give Marc money before it is presentable).

-Adam
    I wish I could Adam, but I just had some surgery today and am a little out of commission.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredy1 View Post
    I wish I could Adam, but I just had some surgery today and am a little out of commission.
    Not a problem, heal quickly and rest well. I will be in the area all week let me know and I might be able to stop by. Hopefully you will get your DAC tomorrow, or in the next few days!

God Bless,
    Adam

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I was watching CNN last night, and during the business report I saw that stock in Phredy1 went through thee roof yesterday- I was wondering who that was for... let's get this out of the way now- you own a camera right?
    -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikkojay View Post
    I was watching CNN last night, and during the business report I saw that stock in Phredy1 went through thee roof yesterday- I was wondering who that was for... let's get this out of the way now- you own a camera right?
    -Mike
    There must be 2 Phredy1's. My stock made a big flushing sound. I'm waiting for a bailout.

Does who own a camera?

Ha! me too- it's just money right? I can tell by your sig. You are probably in the same boat as the rest of us, if you are not thinking of beer, sex, or lasers, your mind must be wandering!
    -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikkojay View Post
    Ha! me too- it's just money right? I can tell by your sig. You are probably in the same boat as the rest of us, if you are not thinking of beer, sex, or lasers, your mind must be wandering!
    -Mike
    When my mind wanders, it is usually thoughts of beer, sex or lasers

Hey Gene,
    I must have missed it, what DAC are you waiting for? QM2K? That is a doozy waiting/anticipating one of those in the mail. Every set of headlights looks like a FedEx truck. Pardon my leftover buzz, I was up at the bar watching NU beat Mizzou's a$$ in the 4th quarter last night
    -Mike

Smile

Nice work, Marc! Very nice!

How much power on each laser?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Nice work, Marc! Very nice!

How much power on each laser?

Adam
    I am going off the specs for kits here: http://www.ctlasers.com/html/purchases.html#rgb. So I am guessing:

(1) 300mW 640nm RED Laser
    (1) 100mW 532nm GREEN Laser
    (1) 150mW 473nm BLUE Laser

-
    Adam