Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello to all on pl, my name is Ian Woodworth and I have no excuse (at least a good one) as to why i am now just becoming a member to your respected forum
    . Although you will hear this one "Im a very busy man" undoubtably i am, but hey if i can check my email i suppose i could... I also believe i know and have done business with few members, So if you feel that you have reached this message in error please remit comment below.
    Sit down before fact like a little child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, fallow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss Nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
    -T.H. Huxley

Smile

Welcome to PhotonLexicon, Ian!

Many of us are busy, but we all seem to find time throughout the day to check in here. I hope you stick around. I'm sure you'll find a few things that interest you!

Please tell us more about your laser interests. (Got any pictures? We like pictures!)

Adam

Talking

Welcome!

DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

I do Have many photos and I am sizing down the frames so the server will allow me to upload, My laser Interests are well, consuming. If a laser emits a visible spectrum i am comforted and stimulated, and if a IR spectrum is emitted i am sometimes frightened but mostly am wondering what i can aim it at to get to get a coherent reaction, if a uv spectrum is emitted due to the melanin i contain i get tan any other frequency i wonder what any one would need such a expensive laser for. Also i get paid to play with them as a laser show designer and builder.
    Sit down before fact like a little child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, fallow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss Nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
    -T.H. Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Welcome to PhotonLexicon, Ian!

Many of us are busy, but we all seem to find time throughout the day to check in here. I hope you stick around. I'm sure you'll find a few things that interest you!

Please tell us more about your laser interests. (Got any pictures? We like pictures!)

Adam
    He lies we do not like pictures at all and that thread about posting pictures of your laser projector is also a lie .....

Not really but Hi and this is truly a great forum to be on so much information you will like it.

Hey Ian!!!

Good to see you over here!

PL-ers...

hes got LOTS of lasers (if my memory serves me correctly). i know at least a 5W green and a soon to be RGB kit!

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Busy is my 3rd name...becouse of lasers! Welcome...

I'm so busy I haven't even got the time.. .
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

...to finish that post.

Welcome Ian
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Welcome! given your user name, I can't wait to see your avatar