Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OPLS laser keeps turning off and on!

Default Kvant

Quote Originally Posted by pelosh View Post
    Hey guys..whole case is beeing watched by us and it will be sorted. Most of the time we give customers option to sort problems themselves if they can and know how to. If not, we'll do it anyway.
    It is just bit annoying that out of all Coherent modules we sold recently,only the one furthest from us goes wrong..

Just so there is no misunderstanding...
    i am 100% satisfied with my Kvant projector, cant beat it for the money / performance.
    i know that some people on this board are very capable of building a solid RGB projector also..(based on feedback).
    but if i had to do it again,, i would NOT hesitate to buy another RGB from Kvant.
    Hopefully this just turns out to be a Minor TEC malfunction.
    Kvant tech support has been 100% helpfull, and the only reason im doing the repair myself, is to avoid shipping overseas (i was given the option by Kvant either way)
    the only reason i posted this , is to be upfront about any happenings with any laser gear i purchase from anyone, be it CTlasers, Kvant , or whoever ......
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post

Just so there is no misunderstanding...
    i am 100% satisfied with my Kvant projector, cant beat it for the money / performance.
    i know that some people on this board are very capable of building a solid RGB projector also..(based on feedback).
    but if i had to do it again,, i would NOT hesitate to buy another RGB from Kvant.
    Hopefully this just turns out to be a Minor TEC malfunction.
    Kvant tech support has been 100% helpfull, and the only reason im doing the repair myself, is to avoid shipping overseas (i was given the option by Kvant either way)
    the only reason i posted this , is to be upfront about any happenings with any laser gear i purchase from anyone, be it CTlasers, Kvant , or whoever ......
    I did not doubt Kvant, which is the only reason I asked the question. I am glad to hear that they are keeping a good reputation!

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.