I just was to introduce my self, Im New to the forum been lurking reading and learning etc.. for a while. I am a Lighting Professional working for one of the Largest production lighting companies in the world (last 10 years). I am now looking to get a bit more into lasers to add a different dimension and effects to my shows. Currently am researching and learning the Different options before i purchase a system. I have had smaller ion systems in the past for fun and games, Lasers always held my fascination and now i decided to take the plunge. As for my background for the last 10 years ive been designing and touring system tech for a long list of clients from alice cooper, jack johnson, ben harper , Berry manilow, The moody Blues , Garth brooks , Martina McBride , and Many Large Special events and Corporate / TV Events to name a few. Not Bragging showing off or anything like that just wanted to show i am a professional who understands production the dangers of such equipment and that its not a game but it is a lot of fun! From all the threads i have read i Decided to get in contact wit CT lasers and ill be working with him to get a system in the very near future as for right now im on tour and i have my plate full at the moment. thank you everyone on the bord for your insight information and knowledge i find what ive read very informative. I just wanted to take a moment and say hello to everyone.