Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dim lasever 473nm

Yea fingers crossed. I'm just waiting for a returns number before I can ship it back.

Rich

Well, I have now received a returns number so I'll try and get it shipped back to Lasever on Monday.

I was impressed and somewhat suprised to receive such quick responses from Lasever. from what I have heard and read they are no the quickest to reply.

Looking good so far.

Rich

Maybe David Wu is trying to improve Lasever's customer service? Honestly, they always did fix their problems in the past. It's just that it frequently took *months* to get an answer from them. Maybe David is getting better about keeping up with communications.?. Let's hope so!

Keep us informed of the progress of this return, please!

Adam

Yea lets hope so

I will be sure to keep you informed. I'm currently working in Honduras shipping may take a while. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Rich

So I got round to sending David Wu an email to see if he had received my laser yet and had he determined what was wrong. I got a reply saying check my email in a week. So one week later I got another email from him asking for my shipping address and phone number. He is sending me a replacement unit - he even said he hadn't received my laser yet.

Lets hope I get a nice new/working 473nm 200mW module to fit in my RGB. I'll then add some 445 to it for an extra punch.

I am waiting on a tracking number from him.

Cheers
    Rich

Lightbulb

Seems to be par for their course... good luck. I find it weird that they have not received yours yet.

Yea it is a bit bizarre that they haven't received it yet. It was sent off ages ago. Well hopefully this will all get resolved in the next week or two!!

So I just went back to the UK for a week for my sisters wedding and guess what was waiting for me............. a brand new Lasever 200mW 473nm laser!!!!!!

YIPPIE.

I'm now back in the Caribbean. Need to catch up on missed work and then I will fire it up and take some photos and measurements.

Super happy at the moment!

Cheers
    Rich

Thumbs up

Nice; let us know how it performs.

Will do. Should be freed up by Friday so will post more details then.

CHeers
    Rich