Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: More Stuff For Sale

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    4,584

    Default More Stuff For Sale

    Hi All

    Following on from my other thread, you may recall that i've decided to quit trying to go 'commercial' with my lasers due to health problems.

    I had got quite a bit of gear together for going out and putting on 'proper' commercial shows, this gear will all be coming up for sale eventually. I've already sold my 'twin' 1 watt green lasers and this is the next salvo...

    ELO 19" LCD Touchscreen monitor (Model: ET1939L), built into a genuine ELO metal rackmount holder and mounted into a 'Pro' 8u flightcase (metal ventilation panels fitted to lower front and rear of cabinet). I can supply all drivers etc, but these are easily downloaded from the Net. Comes complete with USB interface and power supply. This unit has only been used perhaps half a dozen times and is in excellent 'as new' condition.

    I bought the unit to work with LivePRO, which it does absolutely perfectly. For anyone wanting to get the absolute best out of LivePRO this bit of kit is essential.

    All in all this setup stands me at just over £400. I would prefer to sell to a UK buyer although international buyers can express an interest and if no-one from the UK comes forward within a reasonable timescale i'll sell it to an international buyer who has registered their interest.

    How about we start at £300 including delivery to UK mainland, if you think this is too much please PM me your best offer.

    Cheers

    Jem
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,489,631

    Default

    I have to second Jeremy's statement regarding this touch screen's awesomeness when paired with live pro... I have the same exact screen (though I don't have the nice metal holder or a flight case for it yet) and I absolutely *LOVE* it. It makes live pro a lot easier to use. This and the Novation Remote Zero are the two must-have add-ons for any serious Live Pro user, in my opinion.

    Adam

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    I must admit, having used Buffo's setup... this thing is slick!

    --DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    4,584

    Default

    Here's the next item...

    Behringer BCF2000 MIDI Controller.

    Again, this unit is practically brand new and was bought specifically to control LivePRO during 'commercial' shows. I had a Novation prior to getting this unit but sold it as I preferred the Behringer.

    This unit has motorised sliders and details can be found here...

    http://www.dv247.com/computer-hardwa...er-desk--21929

    I have mapped the unit for use with LivePRO, but it would be up to you whether you decided to keep my settings or not.

    Here's a few pic's... Note: The labels are easily removed if you wish to change the MIDI mapping.

    You can see the price of these on the link provided. I'm asking £120 delivered anywhere in the UK mainland. Again, if you feel this is too much please feel free to PM me with your best offer. Priority given to UK buyers. This item will be placed on Ebay if no-one from the UK wants it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    4,584

    Default

    ELO Touchscreen is now sold

    Now that's what I call quick !!

    Cheers

    Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Damn it! ,, somebody beat me to the Touchscreen ive so patiently waited for a deal on
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    Sorry!
    +more characters
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

  8. #8
    soforene's Avatar
    soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,941

    Default

    Gipsy Soforene strikes again !!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    Damn it! ,, somebody beat me to the Touchscreen ive so patiently waited for a deal on
    As a compensation to Your feelings I could offer You a used ELO 1747L touchscreen at 100GBP + shipping, but I'm located in Europe.
    Piotr.K

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •