Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: laser Harp V2 open and free

I'd also be interested in joining a group buy for the PCB and box of bits etc.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

lot of time and lot of cofee after....
    i've finished the mainboard and control panel PCB route.
    i prefer to manually route the signals. thats better

like described before i've created a component for arduino nano module at the bottom of the board.
    Last edited by Genesis; 01-13-2010 at 11:10.

Lightbulb

I'd be interested in a finished project; I anit go the skills to put one of these boards together...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I'd be interested in a finished project; I anit go the skills to put one of these boards together...
    I could solder one up, load the firmware and put it in a box for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    I might be interested in that as well, depending on what this is going to cost.

-Austin

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWilling View Post

-Austin

Same here...

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWilling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Same here...
    Looks like the beginning of a laser harp assembly business, Adam! Better warm up your soldering iron...

Adam

I think most on the forum will be only too well aware of my lack of electronics skills. I'd love to have a 'Harp' to add on to my projector, but there's no way i'd tackle building one myself. I wouldn't expect it doing for nothing of course and i'm sure a suitable fee could be negotiated for said works

Cheers

Jem

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Looks like the beginning of a laser harp assembly business, Adam! Better warm up your soldering iron...

Adam

Yeah, and my eye loop. This board is mostly SMD. Well, I can do it but I need more info on the kit to get you guys a firm price and what is all included for my end. I'm thinking (but don't hold me to it) somewhere around $100 assembled and tested plus parts, plus shipping both ways. I guess I'd have to source the parts too. LCD and Micro Arduino being the most expensive components, around $30 each. Price would also be determined on the number of kits I do based on weather I flow them in a toaster oven or hand solder.

Is there anyone else interested in having me build these?

Here are some pics of my work. Sorry, no pics of SMD work.

Question

Is that plug and play ready?