Thread: Holoforum.org

Default Holoforum.org

As I am banned I have not been posting anything but it seems to me like the Holographyforum.org site is losing people with fewer posts than ever. The newer Facebook hosted site does not have the catagories well seperated as the forum does and some people prefer not to use Facebook. This seems unfortunate....ideas? Phil 142laser
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

There's always the holography section on here Phil... and I agree, Ahmet didn't deal with any of this drama in a good way. All he's done is alienate some of the most useful members of the group. Hey ho...
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

This is really a nice post
    Enjoy the real success with latest Pass4sure 4A0-101 642-437 study guides and University of California, San Diego practice test. if you need more information ISEB see main wikipedia Good Luck.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by davidfarney View Post
    This is really a nice post
    And here's one without the Pre-Spam.